Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GUCCIRYCH

[Accepted] Broken Isles Flying [Shop]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Broken Isles Flying

Type: Shop

Description: 

After grinding out flying on retail, I don't want to do this again, it was literally the worst experience of all time on live, probably not much better here. I don't know when you guys released Draenor Flying to the store, i'm guessing at the end of the expansion, but I really think we should be able to buy Legion Flying. 

Some might see it as "Pay 2 Win" but it's way more like "Pay 2 Convenience", two completely different things. You can earn flying by in-game means, it just takes time and dedication, therefore buying it just means you get it faster without the time or dedication, meaning it's not pay 2 win, since you can't ONLY acquire flying by paying. 

Prob get declined until end of xpack, but by then most people will have it anyway. Thanks for considering. 

[achievement=11190]

[achievement=11446]

Stop being lazy lol

I Agree fully no one wants a mount where you can not even fly it

19 hours ago, Lotuss said:

Stop being lazy lol

As I said dude, I did this shit on Retail. I don't want to do it again, it's a private server, I don't care that much. Not having flying literally makes me not want to play on this server, you're at a huge disadvantage with literally every aspect of content in Legion. I just want to buy it, I ain't grinding it out again that's for sure. 

38 minutes ago, GUCCIRYCH said:

As I said dude, I did this shit on Retail. I don't want to do it again, it's a private server, I don't care that much. Not having flying literally makes me not want to play on this server, you're at a huge disadvantage with literally every aspect of content in Legion. I just want to buy it, I ain't grinding it out again that's for sure. 

Most of the Achievements are already done, it's more or less rep and 1 chapter line

Your suggestion has already been applied, click here to buy broken isle flying with Loyalty or Firestorm points.