Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2ice0

PAYPAL, GIFT CARDS AND SHOP UPDATE

13 posts in this topic

Hello Inveric and the whole server,

in relation to : Paypal, Gift Cards and Shop Update

You simply know that the whole anti bad luck protaction System of the Server is a big mess, when you read: "Legendary Lootbox: You will have a one hundred percent chance of receiving a legendary."
Come on, Devs, you better work on this system.
Moreover, it sounds for me  like a distrust of the abilities of the Devs working on this system. Between the lines Inverics says : Okay guys, our devs can't make the anti-bath luck system work and many people are angry about it, so let's solve this not with programming improvements but with money.

Or even better: "Tomb of Sargeras - Lootbox: A new lootbox with a base item level of 905 (only the first five bosses and trash drops)." <- The first five Bosses are our courrent raid content. Why not sell gear from Antorus for 50 Euro/ Pesos/ Rubel/ Dollar for each item?! 

Just pay to win.

In the future you will search the World_en channel for people for mm+ Dungeon, with words like: "LFM 1 Tank, 1 Healing and 2DPS for mm+ 10 or more, Ilvl Playtime 2 months or more and know your character".

sincerly 
Neosilver

6 people like this

Agree, this server is going down the sink more and more every update they release.

3 people like this

It's time to save some money and go to retail.

1 person likes this

I'd like an answer from Inveric about our opinion.

1 person likes this

Inveric? Are you up? ^^

Tell us something about these NEW things and I will tell you some news about your server. And by news I mean bugs.
So let's both compare your news with the bugs and by bugs I mean the hardcore bugs.

I will start:
1) New Bug: Spells are NOW missing ! That should simply NOT be the case!
2) MoS second Boss. To much AoE Fields. On mm+11 no chance.
3) NH nm and HC :Etraeus the AOE effekt should no apply so fast so much Debuffs ( http://de.wowhead.com/spell=206398/teufelsflamme)

br
Neosilver

3 people like this

Amen

Hi Inveric,

one of my guildmember had the following Idea:
A GM will fix individual bugs for player, that pay for it ! Sounds nice right?

You can sell that service for 35€. $_$
And if a gamer has more than 1 Char you can give a discount and set the price to 34,99€.

Credits to Rawrpwnzl

sincerly
Neosilver

1 person likes this

I'll just add to it with my last post from a few seconds ago about alchemy:

Got the confirmation from a GM. We can only get Riddle of Steel if we 'train' alchemy via SHOP. It's pay or nothing. In game we are not able to get it while it's not fixed. So good that I could spend a lot of materials for nothing... Way to go, server!

If this keeps becoming pay-to-play I rather pay Blizzard for the real thing.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, madragnar said:

I'll just add to it with my last post from a few seconds ago about alchemy:

I notice that they are selling Blacksmithing as a profession but why i should pay for that when even than i cannot use it in full capacity because i cannot get a hammer that was given by quest that do not exist in this server :D

1 person likes this

Not to bash the server though it is not tough to see that $$ is there focus with bug tracker posts being resolved with out the problems being fixed an the only major updates revolving around $$ what else do you expect the community to think?

At the first few months on this server I had the Idea to spend money on it, to keep it growing. But before that I said to myself:"Wait and see what will happend in the next 3 Months".
And than they brought thier frist "pay to win" option: The Loot Box.

Back in that times I worte against that business model. And lots of gamers on this server had the same opinnion as I.
At this time I lost the interesst to support the Server with money.

Nowadays the next business model went to "full pay to win" and above to "pay to play" if you consider the profession problems.

If I look at developing progress of this business model, I will react with boykot. No money for Fs.

Futher more, ppl with full 940 Ilvl don't need to do raids or so. The Content is dead for now.
And consider this, if you already payed 35€ for one 940Ilvl you could play on retail instead for a very long time. You could play bug free and could enjoy even the latest content of Legion.

You earn what you sow

Neosilver

1 person likes this

I grasp that they want to get paid for there time though if there only motivation is purely finical then it becomes a very toxic environment.

Im good with buying mounts and cosmetics like pets and transmogs but items ... naah ... i will pay for fixing quests! I will pay 5$ for fixing 20 quests! But you need first to remove that loot boxes and stuff. You can have a loot box with cosmetics or pets or mounts.