Shalaya

[WoTLK] [NEW] Changing language to English or German(from French)

16 posts in this topic

Hi all, i saw the Mega link for the English Language Pack was no longer working so i created a torrent magnet link of the file for you guys.

Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D3481E8B5B724028D6B197FDD7CD92D320F72032&dn=enUS.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Enjoy ;)

English Language pack - 

https://mega.nz/#!OrwmBK7A!ka73RNSwd4qOOYh0W1_HJ9Oqh35ryZ7_wVt_3TUbekU

Edited by Alan
2 people like this

anyone seeding? :\

11 hours ago, tacoui said:

anyone seeding? :\

Yeah i'm seeding.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:15 PM, Shalaya said:

Hi all, i saw the Mega link for the English Language Pack was no longer working so i created a torrent magnet link of the file for you guys.

Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D3481E8B5B724028D6B197FDD7CD92D320F72032&dn=enUS.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Enjoy ;)

Here's a backup link for the WotLK English Language Pack (I recommend downloading this with Megasync): https://mega.nz/#!76pWSCAD!kCwq7wD-7-H2sGUgiutf8PGfMoJd-5PNu9NBw8i_dis

P.S. if anyone can try the torrent magnet link in the post quoted at the top of this comment, let me know if you see anyone seeding and if downloading the file works via the magnet link.

My computer had an issue that mysteriously removed the file from Utorrent which i reseeded but want to be sure it's working as intended.

Edited by Shalaya

but why it did not download english version in first place....do i need to dl the whole thing all over again!??!

English pack - mega link added.

1 person likes this

This doesnt work for the german version. wow-update-base-14946.mpq and  wow-update-base-15005.mpq are missing, this leads to the game not being able to be connected to your servers when choosing german.

1 person likes this

question how does this patch work cause clearly from the size it is not the full game

On 6/30/2018 at 3:15 AM, Shalaya said:

Enjoy ;)

English Language pack - 

https://mega.nz/#!OrwmBK7A!ka73RNSwd4qOOYh0W1_HJ9Oqh35ryZ7_wVt_3TUbekU

Worked perfectly for me with the English change. Thanks!

Does it work for Cata!?

file was corrupted for recent download, anyone still have a working version?

16 hours ago, f3165582 said:

no seed :(

there is no anima for this seed :(

We will have to let this soul go, off to the maw with you, wrath

I DL the pack but can't seem to get it to work. And i'm not 100% sure which folder to put it in.

Megaupload works perfect and just copy it to the Data folder, replace existing, run app. Thanks of the upload.