Followers 0
Icecreamyolo

[Declined] Melee unchecked [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Melee unchecked

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hi/

Can we realize finally for the sake of all thats good that melees overpower casters indefinitely? I know the game is balanced around 3v3 and blizzard made casters weaker than ever but come the hell on. Everyone should roll fury retardior,retardin or ww garbage to stand a chance in for example guru?? The only caster I see in guru is either a healer or a BROKEN destro lock... thats it.

I ask how in the world is this ok?? Also arenas,the reason I dont do them now is because only broken classes/comps enter and non-broken classes stand no chance, so why bother anyway? Being honest with myself and maining frost/arcane mage and balance druid I feel completely discriminated against because the classes I like to play are pretty much useless in pvp, and greymane is a pvp realm... While a caster is undisturbed and is able to u know, cast its alright. But no, the game is 90% melee or huntard and guess what they focus? Casters. So why dont we make reasonable circumstances for people who dont like being a narrow-minded, retarded fury warrior bullcrap? EVERY other class has at least 4,2m hp in pvp but mages have 3,7. Dh has 5,2 because it isnt easy enough as it is to beat a caster in 1v1 as a dh (sarcasm), so does dk, shaman, warrior... At least if we had enough hp to survive a freaking keyboard faceroll we d stand a chance. Im bored of dying as a frost mage when the unholy dk s at 10% hp just because my hp is almost 2m lower. Why??????? How does this make any sense at all????? You do realize beating an unholy dk as a frost mage is no easy task right? Well apparently its not really possible because I have half his hp. Blizz is ridiculous. Probably their ret paladin and dk "love" drove the game into a total anti-caster discrimination zone. We have enough discrimination,racism,xenophobia,homophobia,autocracy and so on in real life, so why dont we grab these and give them a power-pack punch to the throat? 

Not a suggestion thread, declined.