Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
remeh

Legendary Drop rates

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am wondering if the legendary droprate has been nerfed after the release of lootboxes availble at the shop? This is the first week where I havnt seen any legendary drops, and the same goes for the entire guild news tab, nothing has dropped since the release.

Anyone else seen a decrease in legendary drops?

Nah its always been fucked man i been playing for 1 year and got 2 legos should have 10 by now

How can they sell gear if it drops more frequent ? Considering the fact they care more about $$ gain then making a health environment.

many of us have and will never see a legendary at the rate its going

Got 2 leg so far 1 on pala n 1 on DH, they both came from WD loot boxes.

Posted (edited)

Have Fury Warrior for more than one year and have only one legendary http://www.wowhead.com/item=137087/najentuss-vertebrae.

But if you are good then you do not need any legendary but it is very good item-level boost. :D

tigd-2018.png

Edited by Tigd

Hello, can anyone tell me if this was implemented?, because it seems it is not working :(  (source http://www.wowhead.com/legion-legendary-items-guide  ) : 

" As of Patch 7.2, legendary bad luck protection is separate for each spec (rather than just each character), and is not account-wide. Each specialization will have a separate drop chance for another legendary based on the number of "Legendary Eligible" activities since the last drop.

• For example, if you have 4 Arcane class_mage.gifMage legendaries and switch your loot specialization to Fire, the game will treat your character as if it has zero legendaries and will apply drop chances accordingly."