Shelby

Development Blog — July 2018

44 posts in this topic

On 11.7.2018 at 11:18 PM, Hearts said:

Argus will be arriving while we are working on BFA so you will have new content for a long time.

New content for a long time? Content which you can not play because of critical bugs? Bosses will not work like they should.
And what will you do in the mean time? Start a new project even the last one isn't really completed?
And here again you show as a DEV the quality of your whole project.
How about the follwoing friendyl advise: Finish one project and then start a new one!

The biggest part of the Sylvanas comuinity want quaility and not quantities.
Not pay to get a working profession, Not pay to win, Not pay to play BUT free to play, donate to support, report to get fixes.

sincerly
Neosiver

4 people like this

On 14.7.2018 at 1:14 PM, 2ice0 said:

New content for a long time? Content which you can not play because of critical bugs? Bosses will not work like they should.
And what will you do in the mean time? Start a new project even the last one isn't really completed?
And here again you show as a DEV the quality of your whole project.
How about the follwoing friendyl advise: Finish one project and then start a new one!

The biggest part of the Sylvanas comuinity want quaility and not quantities.
Not pay to get a working profession, Not pay to win, Not pay to play BUT free to play, donate to support, report to get fixes.

sincerly
Neosiver

Bugs are normal, even Blizzard have bugs. So dont cry and let them make money. Everyone want money and I think Firestorm is doing a great job here. I play since Pandashan on Firestorm and in my opinion their work is very nice! :) Keep it up and I see forward to the release of BfA <3

34 minutes ago, Cmrak said:

Bugs are normal, even Blizzard have bugs

I don't talk about low ranked bugs but bugs that make a boss fight impossible to win!
If Blizzard have bugs, they fix them faster then FS does it.

37 minutes ago, Cmrak said:

I play since Pandashan on Firestorm

How is it possible that you only have 12 posts then?  
Didn't want to participate in the ongoing discussions that have been going on for a whole year? Or was the server not so important to you?
Or maybe you went off from the server for a very long time?
It just makes me think, that is all.

1 person likes this

Will our accounts be moved to bfa? 

What do you think do with Wod? that expansion disappear?

thanks firestorm team ! 

1 person likes this

Please guys if you want us to have fun and you to have profit, work on the content from the Legion all the way..

We dont need 10% scripted BfA it just feels wrong...

Legion is realy good expansion, it's fun and interactive, full of interesting stuff players to do, and you are cuting that from us to do BfA, I presonaly don't expect you to listen me, but still it's better first for players to enjoy all the content from the Legion including PvP, and mostly full PvE content. Let it rest for a while before you change.

#Please do work your way for all Mythic raids :)

Some info about legendaries would be nice.

BfA is announced in firestorm and Court of the Stars a dungeon from the 7.1.5 patch is STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED

On 21.7.2018 at 6:12 AM, ultrydina said:

Some info about legendaries would be nice.

Dear ultrydina,

the community has written many topics about the legendary items, see here:

I started to use a addon called Legendary Progress Tracker.
I will show you the result:
110diki.jpg

I got a 116% Chance to get the next legendary Item, but untill today nothing happend.

So the conclsion of the legendary dropp rate is:
1) FS has a bad luck protectioin system, but it totally bugged.
2) Fs doesn't even have a bad luck protection system at all. And thierfor you can buy legendary lootboxes, so nowadays Fs is only pay2win.

sincerly
Neosilver

On 25.7.2018 at 3:22 AM, zerokzerok said:

BfA is announced in firestorm and Court of the Stars a dungeon from the 7.1.5 patch is STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED

That is the qualtity of Firestorm.

hi,

so let us do a recap about this feature:

On 11.7.2018 at 9:59 AM, Inveric said:

Live Changelog:

• Rest assure, you can stop asking when you will receive the next change log with this latest feature that has been worked on. No more looking for change log, change log when and tag a specific person, where is the change log! You will be able to browse the change log yourself via the website, you can check out the fixes that were applied and insight to the issue that was specifically fixed.

Announced on the front side of the FS-Homepage.
Firestorm International
July 24, 2018
Curious of what was fixed this morning during our weekly update? Check out our new fixes that were applied this morning by visiting https://firestorm-servers.com/en/changelog.

Does FS really fix all the things contained in this changelog?
As far as I can tell for the Retri-Paladin: No!
Take a look at the changelog of July 31, 2018, for example.
They have announced a bug for paladins, which is the blessing. And as far as I can see, the way this bug was announced looks like a copy & paste version of a bugtracker. But words like "we have regulated the following.." are completely missing.
And on top of that. SO FAR NO CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO THIS BUG.
What the hell is this change log worth? You're not doing your job right. And just writing that something is fixed without doing anything will NOT FIX the Bug at all.

So you failed again. You promise quality, but you do nothing. Your "Live Changelog" is therefore not reliable.

So my conlusion to this "Live Changelog" it is a joke and a trap, just an overview what is buged right now!

My friendly advice to the staff, improve your quality, else you are ending as a joke.
If I had run my guild the way you're working on this project, it would be over after two weeks.

sincerly
Neosilver

On 7/11/2018 at 0:23 PM, TheGermanOne said:

Dont make BFA if you cannot fix old content.

No , old content will be useless when bfa launch anyway , there is no reason to spend resource on old content that give you no power in new expansion 

for all thous who cry baby about launch bfa , for us the pvp community its right thing to do FUCK LEGION , blizzard removed equalized/templates removed for no reason at all , that means people who doing pve for day 1 until now and do raid will do tons of damage with legendarys and grind artifact weapon for years compare to us the pvp players who don't do pve content which is why me and alot of people quit legion pvp until bfa launch which they will bring back honor/arena gear system which we need

1 person likes this

But when BfA Launch on Firestorm?

1 person likes this

fix facking pvp change. feral hit 1M in retail and here hits 400k . you are -_- server

On 11/07/2018 at 6:32 PM, madragnar said:

When you implement BFA there's absolutely no reason you do that in a different server than the Legion. No one will play Legion and refuse to play BFA. Just like almost no one like to play WoD only. I'm glad to read you don't want to repeat what happened from WoD to Legion, because that was ridiculous. We got ONE free transfer and had to pay for all the others. Expansion is continuity not a selling machine. But if you want a different server I'll suggest: when you implement BFA just give like a week of free transfers so we can keep all our toons (because only the real active players will do it) and then start charging. Simple.

you didnt nothing is worst every day