Inveric

Development Blog — July 2018

33 posts in this topic

Its nice that you guys will release a BfA Server! :)

On 11.7.2018 at 11:18 PM, Hearts said:

Argus will be arriving while we are working on BFA so you will have new content for a long time.

New content for a long time? Content which you can not play because of critical bugs? Bosses will not work like they should.
And what will you do in the mean time? Start a new project even the last one isn't really completed?
And here again you show as a DEV the quality of your whole project.
How about the follwoing friendyl advise: Finish one project and then start a new one!

The biggest part of the Sylvanas comuinity want quaility and not quantities.
Not pay to get a working profession, Not pay to win, Not pay to play BUT free to play, donate to support, report to get fixes.

sincerly
Neosiver

3 people like this

On 14.7.2018 at 1:14 PM, 2ice0 said:

New content for a long time? Content which you can not play because of critical bugs? Bosses will not work like they should.
And what will you do in the mean time? Start a new project even the last one isn't really completed?
And here again you show as a DEV the quality of your whole project.
How about the follwoing friendyl advise: Finish one project and then start a new one!

The biggest part of the Sylvanas comuinity want quaility and not quantities.
Not pay to get a working profession, Not pay to win, Not pay to play BUT free to play, donate to support, report to get fixes.

sincerly
Neosiver

Bugs are normal, even Blizzard have bugs. So dont cry and let them make money. Everyone want money and I think Firestorm is doing a great job here. I play since Pandashan on Firestorm and in my opinion their work is very nice! :) Keep it up and I see forward to the release of BfA <3

34 minutes ago, Cmrak said:

Bugs are normal, even Blizzard have bugs

I don't talk about low ranked bugs but bugs that make a boss fight impossible to win!
If Blizzard have bugs, they fix them faster then FS does it.

37 minutes ago, Cmrak said:

I play since Pandashan on Firestorm

How is it possible that you only have 12 posts then?  
Didn't want to participate in the ongoing discussions that have been going on for a whole year? Or was the server not so important to you?
Or maybe you went off from the server for a very long time?
It just makes me think, that is all.

Will our accounts be moved to bfa? 

What do you think do with Wod? that expansion disappear?

thanks firestorm team ! 

Please guys if you want us to have fun and you to have profit, work on the content from the Legion all the way..

We dont need 10% scripted BfA it just feels wrong...

Legion is realy good expansion, it's fun and interactive, full of interesting stuff players to do, and you are cuting that from us to do BfA, I presonaly don't expect you to listen me, but still it's better first for players to enjoy all the content from the Legion including PvP, and mostly full PvE content. Let it rest for a while before you change.

#Please do work your way for all Mythic raids :)

Some info about legendaries would be nice.