Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ELESHAMSNEEDBUFFED

[Declined] Recruit a Friend [Website]

7 posts in this topic

Title: Recruit a Friend

Type: Website

Description: 

Hello , Firestorm I think we can all agree the Recruit a friend that was introduced his complete and utter garbage where 99.9% of emails that you send to friends do not actually work with that being said i have some suggestions on how to DRASTICALLY improve this system. The First of Which  is managing it from your own site. the Second is Actually Having your email system working so that people can actually use the feature that YOU added. either way the current system isnt working and needs to be fixed thanks

The emails seem to work for most people, are you aware that hotmail emails are unable to receive the email?

So my Friend clicked on her email but i havn't got the buff ingame or the teleport option with an email which ends with mail.ru. hmpf..

we have the same problem

On 12/07/2018 at 6:05 AM, Florix said:

So my Friend clicked on her email but i havn't got the buff ingame or the teleport option with an email which ends with mail.ru. hmpf..

Hello,

You have to be in a group and within distance of each other for the buff to be active.

5 hours ago, Alan said:

Hello,

You have to be in a group and within distance of each other for the buff to be active.

Uhm? thanks for the reply from july? doesnt matter anyways, we cant even get the rewards.

15 hours ago, Florix said:

Uhm? thanks for the reply from july? doesnt matter anyways, we cant even get the rewards.

My mistake, meant to quote the newest comment >.<.

1 person likes this