Shelby

Duh! Live Changelog has arrived!

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

We hear a lot of feedback from you guys, and one that mentioned many times is that you wish for a better flow of information regarding our updates on our realms. Well, we have heard you! As we stated in our last development blog, the live change log is now up and available on our website. Go on! What are you waiting for?! Check it out by clicking here!

2018-07-12_23-30-38.gif

The live change log system is directly connected to our management tool, which will allow you to view every fix regarding classes. The fixes will appear immediately after they hit the live realms that is generally on Mondays and Thursdays. The fixes that are listed on this page are tested on our Private Test Realm by the Quality Assurance Team before hitting the live realm. If you're interested in helping out, we're always looking for helpful new members! You will be rewarded for your help, more information is available here.

We would like to remind you about another thing, when we merge our fixes from the test realm to the live realms that some conflicts or issues may arise (pls be nice)! These conflicts can hinder the quality of other scripts, that's why our Quality Assurance Team is available. If you have any feedback or got any questions you want to ask them, feel free to message them!

P.S: This is only available for Legion.

6 people like this

there could be written spells instead of link ^^ but nice work <3 

And what about other fixes? Raids/Dungeons etc

fix warrior defensive stance , thanks

1 hour ago, 88Marius said:

You lied many times about fixes. I'll give you one simple example. You proudly wrote on your webpage that Firelands and Dragon Soul are 100% working. You even wrote boss names and that they work as intended. Last 2 bosses in Firelands took like 5 months after that to be available and Dragon Soul final boss fight, Madness of Deathwing is not available to this day. Before latest patch you could do Spine of Deathwing but now third plate is bugged and can't even do that. Doesn't matter that it's old content, you wrote both raids are 100% doable and they clearly are not, with lots of people that can back me up on this.

Further more you permanently ban people on forum that complain about your lies.

Don't even try to argue with me about this issue, you lie. And lie and want more donations. 

Be fair, have decent prices and earn the donations. This is a business, I understand but no need to lie to community.

As usual, I've screenshoted this message cause some  forum mods deleted/edited my messages before.

To make sure that your post alone is not deleted, I quote it ;-)

In reference to that what you have written, I would like to say that you have good examples about inaccurate announcements.
But in the end we will dugde them not for that was what they say, but what they do or not do.

In the end, the quality of the provision of your server service will show us the result.

best regardes
Neosilver

2 hours ago, nerdrag said:

fix warrior defensive stance , thanks

There arent any stances in wow lol

sd jcwj

ok

Its perfect!

But can you add quests, NPCs, Instances, etc...?

so many quests / storylines and dungeons are bugged ( you cant join in mythic ) pls fix

Is mag har orcs gonna be available soon when bfa release just like we got high taurens and nightborne? Cus grinding that rep is so much fun *insert sarcasm*