Igneel247786

How to change language from French to Engish, Ltk

4 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone that see's this, the reason that I have wrote this is because when ever I start WoW Ltk {Lich King Expansion, Torrent Download} It keeps coming up in french, I have done countless things to fix as I, went to old threads, went to options but found nothing, also trying changing the config to "enUS" but nothing worked and for some reason in my data folder i have frFR? And when I deleted it since the code meant french it gave me a message about locale so I couldn't play so I put it back but nothing worked. Help would be appreciated

8 minutes ago, Igneel247786 said:

Hello to everyone that see's this, the reason that I have wrote this is because when ever I start WoW Ltk {Lich King Expansion, Torrent Download} It keeps coming up in french, I have done countless things to fix as I, went to old threads, went to options but found nothing, also trying changing the config to "enUS" but nothing worked and for some reason in my data folder i have frFR? And when I deleted it since the code meant french it gave me a message about locale so I couldn't play so I put it back but nothing worked. Help would be appreciated

frFR.PNG

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support