Redonkuless

Almost a year and still no HFC?

11 posts in this topic

How long do we need to wate?

we still do not have mythic Dungeons , and cant do HFC raid the first boss has alot of glich's/bugs

and i have been wating about 3-4 years now....

What is the roadblock guys?  There is a thriving community here with resources at your disposal

Probably no roadblock . just focusing their resources into releasing the next carrot on a stick.

Last time I played on gul'dan, HFC only the first 3 bosses were doable and both first and third boss gave loot (personally i have the normal mode mail shoulders from the third boss). But sincerely I believe devs have lost allí hope for WoD

its simple: they dont give a fuck about the players.   they want to clickbait the server saying LOOK WORKING LEGION but they do it at the expense of the players and content.  server has gone from being about the players to being about profit.  

keep waiting for those fixes, they will never come.  

1 person likes this

why WoD realm is only pvp ? 

On 9/30/2018 at 10:24 PM, faref2 said:

why WoD realm is only pvp ? 

It was PvP realm since launching.  Better question would be " Why is still a PvP realm?"  Having cross-faction enabled on a PvP realm is at least an awkward choice.

Edited by kandyce

I'd rly stop waiting for HFC, they're not releasing it. Only way they will release it is if they see Gul'dan population rise and so far it's been falling. To them it makes no sense to invest in a server that is going downhill, they would rather put those resources into Legion.

the com is running to the legion server because they prefer buggy as hell but new over wod for whatever reason with a population below far below 500 i doubt they ll put any effort here and this will most likel repeat for the legion server once bfa is released

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support