• Announcements

deaths

firestorm discord

8 posts in this topic

how come the only channels i can see in firestorms discord is welcome and rules & info? theres nothing else for me. how can i see the other channels again

1 person likes this

@deaths

Check the welcome channel then click on the reactions for what language you want to see (Refer to screenshot below).

5b52fba408d3f_Screenshot_20180721-02252701.thumb.png.5fa387fc9e20dba83a782b277bb16e7d.png

Edited by Shalaya

On 21/7/2018 at 4:26 AM, Shalaya said:

@deaths

Check the welcome channel then click on the reactions for what language you want to see (Refer to screenshot below).

5b52fba408d3f_Screenshot_20180721-02252701.thumb.png.5fa387fc9e20dba83a782b277bb16e7d.png

Same problem here, I select the flag and I still can't see nothing, maybe I was banned? Owo?! And if that the case may I know why?

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, firefawx said:

Same problem here, I select the flag and I still can't see nothing, maybe I was banned? Owo?! And if that the case may I know why?

@Inveric

@Bestial

1 person likes this

I, also, have the same problem.
I select the flag and can still only see the Welcome and Rules-And-Info channels, nothing else.
I have tried with both the browser and the discord app.

1 person likes this

If you are having issues please message me your discord names and what chats you'd like and we'll assign the role manually. 

Edited by Alan
1 person likes this

You need to put your status to "Online" if you were invisible.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Alan said:

If you are having issues please message me your discord names and what chats you'd like and we'll assign the role manually. 

Message sent! Thank you so much!!