Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BinaryGun

[Declined] Make seahorse mount poseidus have more hp [In-game]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Make seahorse mount poseidus have more hp

Type: In-game

Description: 

sorry for posting it before as a website problem . so here it goes again . I have noticed players camping the mount every day and spam aoe attacks to obtain it ... even decline group invites , in order to only them obtain the mount and sell it .

it is very unfair . since some classes have bigger advantage over aoe attacks . so if we make the seahorse have more hp then everyone will be able to obtain it

. one player thought the seahorse is bug because it appeared dead on him and that was because the other player kept spammin attacks . this mount is impossible to track since it has 22 hours and 49 min respawn . even after that players go there and farm it every day , and the others always leave empty handied . please kind firestorm , give seahorse more hp . 

They will not change it. Here are some tips, though:

1. Make the following macro and move it into an actionbar and spam it like crazy:

/tar Pose

/cast *anyinstantspell*

This actually takes priority over AoE spells. Yeah, I have tried it myself in MoP. I would stand in a group of AoEing people and still get it. Just make sure your latency is not high. Do it every day until they invite you to farm with them xD.

2. Start your own spamming group every single day to piss the other non-inviting spammers.

3. You can create an account on WoD, which is a dead realm, and go camp it there. This is the best easiest way to acquire it.

Off Topic: I rarely use this mount myself.

nah ... it's not about aquiring it , it's about giving people good in game content . thanks for your time and tips though :)

same guy camps the mount a month now , and we can't do anything about it , and doesn't accept group invites , his name is bigfoott and his alt is darkourouchi. thanks for your understanding . 

Edited by BinaryGun

it is not against the rules to solely farm an item, and if he is being a jerk about it, that is not against the rules either. I have already given you some tips on how to acquire it and drive the player away after giving him a taste of his own medicine. They will not change the behavior of an old NPC just to please people as they want the server to be blizzlike (more or less). Sorry for just blurting out the facts.

Greetings,

We don't have any intention to do that.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.