• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from the North American and Oceania region that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through whispers, forums, and TeamSpeak.  Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
user1

A little confused

6 posts in this topic

I am having few issues around my character and i am not sure if it's normal as for disenchant ppl tell me it works fine but when i google there is/was an issue about it.

My character sems to have an xp rate of 1 even though i made sure it's 5.
My character also has a problem with disenchanting stuff. If the item doesn't give strange dust or the blue light of beginners it wont give anything. 
When opening the bag after completing the dungeon my character gets nothing so i am not sure if its normal on this one or not.

I am using a warrior Orc in Legion in case it matters.

Should i just change professions?  I was kinda enjoying this one. Are some professions linked to certain classes (i.e disenchant wont bug using priest for example) ?

am trying to see the general opinion for people playing here longer than me.

Edited by user1

Hello @user1.

In Capital of Alliance/Horde (Stormwind City/Orgrimmar) you can change your XP gaining by visiting NPC called Toran (White Val'kyr).

Important note on Experience Rate of 5:

• Everywhere is Experience Rate of 3 except Draenor and Broken Isles.

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2018.png

@Tigd I did set it to rate of 5 but everytime i login it says rate of 1 so idk if it's an actual bug or a visual bug. 

1 hour ago, user1 said:

@Tigd I did set it to rate of 5 but everytime i login it says rate of 1 so idk if it's an actual bug or a visual bug. 

I think the exp npc is bugged right now. I have a blood elf mage stuck at 3x exp for draenor zones and selecting 5x doesn't change it. It's not just visual either.

Edited by Raye

38 minutes ago, Raye said:

I think the exp npc is bugged right now. I have a blood elf mage stuck at 3x exp for draenor zones and selecting 5x doesn't change it. It's not just visual either.

thanks for the info but this kinda sucks x1 rate is so slow especially when the disenchanting is bugged too for my character/account.

Concerning XP- I just checked and it's the the x5 rate that is bugged on Legion - Sylv.