Shelby

Tomb of Sargeras - Last Wing

8 posts in this topic

Information
• Last Wing (Available)
• Loot and Achievements will be available.
• Modes: Normal and Heroic (Mythic Mode will be available within a few weeks).

tos_Forum.png

Aegwynn used this sacred temple of Elune to lock away the defeated Sargeras’ avatar. She hoped it would remain dormant, buried deep within the earth, but the lure of power has continued to draw foul entities to this site. When Gul’dan reentered the tomb, he tore down Aegwynn’s wards and opened a doorway for the Legion to invade. Now the fel army tears at the vault, hoping to reclaim their master’s power.

Champions, gather your strength! Take your guild members or friends and its time to put an end to the Legion Invasion! You will be able to find the last four bosses available within this last wing;

• http://wowhead.com/npc=118460
    • Once, this was a sacred burial site for the Night Elves, but the Legion has twisted these grounds with the Engine of Souls. This foul machine draws upon the energy of the dead, twisting them into abominations. Due to this corruption, these tormented spirits have become monstrosities, looking to feed on any who descend into the tomb's depths.
  • http://wowhead.com/npc=118289
    • Charged by Aegwynn to defend the Tomb of Sargeras, the Maiden of Vigilance has stood watch for hundreds of years. Yet, the guardian did not forsee what effect the avatar's seeping fel energy would have on this titan construct. Slowly warped by this maleficence, the Maiden now seeks to destroy any in her path.
  • http://wowhead.com/npc=120436
    • When Aegwynn defeated the Avatar of Sargeras, she was unable to destroy his avatar. In an effort to seal it away, the armor was entombed beneath the Temple of Elune, where it remained dormant for hundreds of years. Now, with the Legion tearing down the tomb's barriers, Kil'jaeden is in a position to reanimate the armor and unleash its power on Azeroth.
  • http://wowhead.com/npc=117269
    • Since striking the bargain that chased the draenei into the stars, Kil'jaeden believed the Legion could not be stopped. Yet, none of his deceptions have prevented you from reaching this critical moment. Infuriated that Sargeras' promise of victory has never come to pass, the demon lord prepares to face you himself, for a final battle that will shape Azeroth's destiny forever.

You can take part in this raid on Wednesday, August 1st, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the raid, let us know by leaving the information here.

fs_lseparator.png

The following changes will be made with the addition of the last four bosses:

• The maximum item level cap will stay to 940 until we do release Mythic Mode, then it's gonna be 955.
  • (reminder) Legendary Items will now be 970 when picked up.
5 people like this

Can you please explain this Picture here? it clearly says on the mythic+ changes for 7.2.5 -------> Once Tomb unlocks, gear will scale up to Keystone level 15.

Why Keystones scale here only til Level 10? ...

Screenshot (6).png

May i ask why the website '' Raid ladder '' is not working properly ? We cleared nh hc dozens of times we cleared tos hc dozens of times yet barely got registered website after weeks later.

Now new wing will release what if we get bugged again about registiry?

I mean what's the point of finishing it in the first day if you are not even registered to the website due bug wich is on for months

Many guilds didn't even completed 4/5 but website registered them as it werever you look at it '' Totally unfair '' and such a failure for big community like this.

At least before releasing new wing fix the ladder please.

how you explain that someone got 965 ilvl item when the max is 940... 

https://imgur.com/a/lzYO8lX

WoWScrnShot_080518_193603.jpg

Hello,

I'm a little angry right now.
We made our Guidl Raid and killed almost all ToS normal bosses that were available in the past before the release of the last wing.
And after the sisters, the whole raid stopped. Why do you ask? Because you can't open the door to the next newly released bosses.
All in all, your announcement: INFORMATION - Last Wing is simply wrong!

Here we are again. Every raid Firestorm released was a mess. Nothing worked right.
I can admit: "Yes, some bugs are normal for private servers". But not such game-breaking bugs and we're talking about a door, not a boss function.
And even if you ask a GM for help, the help you get is not the best. Maybe the GM will reset the entire raid, so you'll have to kill all bosses again just to test if the door works.
Or you get NO HELP.

So there is only one simple question: Why is your server quality so bad? Are you missing the right people in your staffship? Don't you have the knowledge to fix bugs?
Don't your GMs know how to offer a sober solution to a bug problem? 

Maybe I am a little too angry about the "release" of TOMB OF SARGERAS - LAST WING *, because it is always the same:

Like: 
1) 

2)

3)
And no I will not start now with the Bugs of unrelead OLD Dungeons or released Dungeons of Legion.

sincerely
Neosilver

J

2 hours ago, 2ice0 said:

Hello,

I'm a little angry right now.
We made our Guidl Raid and killed almost all ToS normal bosses that were available in the past before the release of the last wing.
And after the sisters, the whole raid stopped. Why do you ask? Because you can't open the door to the next newly released bosses.
All in all, your announcement: INFORMATION - Last Wing is simply wrong!

Here we are again. Every raid Firestorm released was a mess. Nothing worked right.
I can admit: "Yes, some bugs are normal for private servers". But not such game-breaking bugs and we're talking about a door, not a boss function.
And even if you ask a GM for help, the help you get is not the best. Maybe the GM will reset the entire raid, so you'll have to kill all bosses again just to test if the door works.
Or you get NO HELP.

So there is only one simple question: Why is your server quality so bad? Are you missing the right people in your staffship? Don't you have the knowledge to fix bugs?
Don't your GMs know how to offer a sober solution to a bug problem? 

Maybe I am a little too angry about the "release" of TOMB OF SARGERAS - LAST WING *, because it is always the same:

Like: 
1) 

2)

3)
And no I will not start now with the Bugs of unrelead OLD Dungeons or released Dungeons of Legion.

sincerely
Neosilver

Just ask a GM to open the door 4head

13 hours ago, SweggieBoi said:

J

Just ask a GM to open the door 4head

4head ?
Now I am really pissed off ! 
Can you read Mungo?!  Are you to dumb to understand what I am wirting ?!

Read this and start to understand the issue !

13 hours ago, SweggieBoi said:

Or you get NO HELP.

We asked a GM. AND HE DID NOT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. The GM reseted the whole raid instead of opening the fucking door.

Next time start thinking before answering my posts "SweggieBoiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" or just shut the fuck up.

Edited by 2ice0

3 hours ago, 2ice0 said:

4head ?
Now I am really pissed off ! 
Can you read Mungo?!  Are you to dumb to understand what I am wirting ?!

Read this and start to understand the issue !

We asked a GM. AND HE DID NOT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. The GM reseted the whole raid instead of opening the fucking door.

Next time start thinking before answering my posts "SweggieBoiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" or just shut the fuck up.

Someone here is mad...

1 person likes this