• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superjami22

NETHERSHARDS? More like NEVERSHARDS

13 posts in this topic

Good day guys gm/moderator what happen to the nethershards ? The sintenax is there on the sky yet the portals is not available even nothing is poping out? Why are you removing our hope to gear up ? Right now all the mm0-3 needs 880 so whats the justice on this? Its kinda bad for us new players or new alt players willing to farm that sweet nethershards on the event doing by sentinax please bring it back we want our gear our sweet 880+ or lego please dont ruin it. Thank you for your time 

you still have world quests (items upgrade up to 890), the broken shore chests (you get like 5k shards per run), hc dungeons (item upgrade up to 865 i believe). Also doing any emmisary quest or dungeon run you have a chance for a legendary so you can get to 880 easily. The sentinax was a mistake, lots of bad players with low skill. You want to gear up the easy way, just do it like we did it before sentinax.

1 person likes this

it makes the server laggy, go do some keys or raid. farming shards lame af

Meaby farming shards is lame but you can get legedary from this tokens i get ring on my hunter on retail i got sephuz and talent ring for my mage so this is prety usefull even if 5k shard will take 1h to farm

IMG_20180803_051048.png

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, zerokzerok said:

The sentinax was a mistake, lots of bad players with low skill. You want to gear up the easy way, just do it like we did it before sentinax.

You can't say, because Blizzard implemented this event itself. It is therefore an absolutely legitimate way of arming oneself.
The big mistake was FS's Lootbox system!  Many bad players with low skills.

@superjami22 if the event is bugged, you can only wirte a ticket and hope it will be fixed.

best regards
Neosilver

2 people like this

Thanks guys for some tips and opinion about this. Clearly its blizz made this mini event though, and yes its kinda frustrating though that you see in your world quest is bunch of 810 even you are now 861 and besides its a good way to get your bis lego for that. Its way good and way better i believe i hope this would be fix its really sad if they will remove this

Its not a blizzard mini event. This was the way people geared up in 7.2 and until argus gets released, this method will remain.

It was look on the retail itself its an event where you are in the bottom of sentinax you kill a bunch of legion mobs then if you obtained a epic boss summon it will be a cooldown of 5 mins to enter a mini event its is an event as you can see. Blizzard made it. Dont correct me on that cause i played retail before not bragging but im stating my facts about it. Thanks :)

36 minutes ago, Sacredheals said:

Its not a blizzard mini event. This was the way people geared up in 7.2 and until argus gets released, this method will remain.

As you could see, they said that after releasing ToS FULL will be short time released argus.. so maybe they are disabling this and we can get in week? maybe 2 our argus ^^ my idea

4 minutes ago, Matter said:

As you could see, they said that after releasing ToS FULL will be short time released argus.. so maybe they are disabling this and we can get in week? maybe 2 our argus ^^ my idea

Wouldn't really make sense until argus is not only released but actually properly scripted since on retail you need to complete a chain quest to start questing there.

4 minutes ago, Sacredheals said:

Wouldn't really make sense until argus is not only released but actually properly scripted since on retail you need to complete a chain quest to start questing there.

They started scripting argus quest line before ToS released fully and now argus quest line is working really good so.. I think in maximum 2 weeks it will be here.

The fact is , argus still isnt there so shards shud be a part of the game still 

I think blizz stated somewhere that the nethershards weren't supposed to be an alternate way to gear up, so its too much of a hassle for little return imho. But if you want to chase that titanforged arcanocrystal or legendary, more power to you :).