Zittla

Valor points and garrison work order bug!

4 posts in this topic

Hey ive recently noticed an issue with valor point Quest in garrison only 1 of the quests work rest is bugged ( this means we only can get valor like realy rare we only get the complete able quest 1 time a month usally when its supposed to be working weekly).

Valor points have only a chance to drop in raids but its supposed to be 100% per kill.

This means upgrading gear is a living hell.

One of the quests are caled: "The time to strike " this one is bugged given by the npc named: "Seer Kazal" there are more quests so are bugged aswell for valor.

Also garrison Work orders doesnt work like they should, if you relog with having 20 work orders or max then relog you will only get 1 work order done and it wont do the rest and u basicly lost ur work order mats on the other 19 u dident get.

From the players ive heard this have been like this for a long time without any updates in the past few months.

Upgrading gear is kinda horrible atm due to lack of valor points.

This should be high priority becouse its impossible to do the work orders without anti afk macro ingame instead of logout to get the work orders.

Please tell me what u guys think about this, would love a staff to respond on this.

3 people like this

its been 8 days since i made this post and i guess the devs dont even care about the wod realm :( this makes me sad.

We dont get any updates or any info on this why cant we atleast have an answer why wont stuff happend on the WOD realm?

Hellfire citadel isnt even out yet and its been so long since anything at all changed.

Not all the valor quests work sadly, but many do.  The one that says "Win 4 BGs" really means "Win 4 Rated Arenas" btw, so remember that one.  Upgrading gear is fine on the server, it's just the simple fact that Valor is the rarest resource on the server (by far).  Valor is only available once a month basically.

There are a few different kinds of players in WoD Zittla and you have to decide which you want to be.  The players that complain and get upset at what doesn't work, they don't last here very long.  The players that find the ways the server is BETTER THAN RETAIL and "make their own fun" are the ones that stick around.  Likely what you need is community around you.  The questions you're asking get answered constantly in the guild "Guardians of Centarus" (largest active english guild). 

Garrison work orders are entirely functional.  You are experiencing some form of bug.  I recommend deleting your cache folder and ensuring your garrison is lvl3.  But Work Orders function for me in every character.  But based on how you phrased this, I think you're talking about g.missions.  Those DO disappear if they're above 630ilvl.  To remedy that, utilize the antiafk macro (carefully) and develop "Speed Followers" to reduce mission duration time. 

Find me in game, there's much to teach you.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support