rsckanjo

[Legion] Leveling guide 1-110 (both factions)

27 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I like to have many alts and I actually never seen any guide on this forums that are actually good nowadays, so I'm just trying to help, and this is it:

quest to 10 normally, should be able in 15-20 minutes or so.

10-60

kill wolf's at alther's mill on redridge mountains.

60-70

here you need the help of a 110

go to den of haal'esh at hellfire peninsula (portal from your capital city to shattrath) and then fly there. the 110 clicks the baston there and calls some 30 aeranas and the leveling char just need to get aggro and will quickly level.

70-80

go to azjol nerub at outland, enter the instance with a person on your group, whatever happens that person must be on your group or you'll leave that instance, clean, up to you reach some little spiders (i don't remember the name) with 300 or so hp.

80-85

this right here i have no idea

85-90

all around the isle of niuzao temple at townlong steppes, there's alot of mobs which i don't recall the name, they are easy to kill and are in big number.

90-100

either kill swamp flies near the river in shadowmoon valley.

or

kill corrupted toads also at shadowmoon valley (on the left side), top of gul'var, there's a lake.

100-110

kill diseased grub at highmountain tauren, fly from dalaran

Edited by Alan
2 people like this

as a new player,you can actually level to 90 just by killing mobs?no need for quests at all?

1 hour ago, SgtMcDuck said:

as a new player,you can actually level to 90 just by killing mobs?no need for quests at all?

Yes, you can. Because the monsters have usually very low hp and high rewarding xp. The down side is the equipments, after that you need to go to battlegrounds or farm dungeons for equipments.

about that 60-70. There are like 30 of them spawned in that big location. Its not very good spot. I managed to pull like 5 of them until they ran away, not 30

Edited by Wolf0SVK

1) Why are you killing mobs and not just questing?

2) If killing mobs hold you back in gear, it wouldn't be efficient to do this, making other methods of leveling way better?

3) How do you manage to not know about leveling 80-85 if you're making a guide on leveling.

4) How did you get level 110 if you have no idea how to level 80-85 in the guide you've just made?

5) If I followed your guide, how long would it take to obtain level 110?

6) Do you find your guide better than normal methods of leveling?

I personally don't think this is a great guide and would advise new players not to follow this. There's faster ways to level and much better ways to level where it doesn't hold you back in gear. By the time you're level 60, you'll be level 60 with weapons for level 7's. This is an awful way to start leveling.

Edited by Shanee
2 people like this

Shanee so i know how to do fast 1-60 but im stuck 60-85 with quests that are just boringg and taking long. Do you have good locations with easy quests or mob farm ?

9 hours ago, Shanee said:

1) Why are you killing mobs and not just questing?

2) If killing mobs hold you back in gear, it wouldn't be efficient to do this, making other methods of leveling way better?

3) How do you manage to not know about leveling 80-85 if you're making a guide on leveling.

4) How did you get level 110 if you have no idea how to level 80-85 in the guide you've just made?

5) If I followed your guide, how long would it take to obtain level 110?

6) Do you find your guide better than normal methods of leveling?

I personally don't think this is a great guide and would advise new players not to follow this. There's faster ways to level and much better ways to level where it doesn't hold you back in gear. By the time you're level 60, you'll be level 60 with weapons for level 7's. This is an awful way to start leveling.

1) Because this is a leveling guide for someone who doesn't wanna waste any time, I personally work so I don't have much time to quest, this is alot easier and faster.

2) It holds you back in gear, but there will always be monsters that drop gear, and with some money, once you reach 90 or so, there's gear selling on vendors.

3) I'm about to edit level 80-85, what I mean was that I have forgotten because I just came back into the game.

5) That would depend on the player obviously, but 3/4 days you can get 110.

6) Maybe not better but a lot quicker.

1 person likes this

Edit: Level 80-85, there's a temple in Vashj'ir, you can there by the portals on your main town. The temple is called temple of Thelserai, on the far right of the map of Vashj'ir. Once you get here, kill the serpents.

How do you even get to Redridge mountains from orgrimmar as a level 20? :( Isn't there a place in Kalimdor I can kill mobs at without having to get to the Eastern Kingdoms? Am Blood Elf.

45 minutes ago, rsckanjo said:

1) Because this is a leveling guide for someone who doesn't wanna waste any time, I personally work so I don't have much time to quest, this is alot easier and faster.

2) It holds you back in gear, but there will always be monsters that drop gear, and with some money, once you reach 90 or so, there's gear selling on vendors.

3) I'm about to edit level 80-85, what I mean was that I have forgotten because I just came back into the game.

5) That would depend on the player obviously, but 3/4 days you can get 110.

6) Maybe not better but a lot quicker.

Solid replies. Interesting, I'll probably end up leveling a char too this then and comparing the /played - Definitely a more unique way to level through

1 hour ago, Shanee said:

Solid replies. Interesting, I'll probably end up leveling a char too this then and comparing the /played - Definitely a more unique way to level through

1 hour ago, Shanee said:

Well, if you need something, just message me in game whenever I'm online. :) If I happen to know any more ways I'll just post them here.

Update: Level 85-90, get mining and a pickaxe, go to Pandaria, fly to the Timeless Isle, however you cannot fly in the isle itself. Pick any ores you can, they give approximately 22k xp each ore and you can reach in 30 minutes or so level 90.

Update: At level 98, go to your main city, do the quest "in the blink of an eye", which completes immediately, go to dalaran with the hearthstone you just received, go to krasus landing, pick your artifact weapon, fly from krasus landing to highmountain tauren and go to the spot, right down highmountain, kill diseased grubs, all this at level 98

Guys the wolves aren't attackable for alliance anymore why is this the case?

WoWScrnShot_082018_154437.jpg

On 20/08/2018 at 8:41 AM, Lord Alvarus said:

Guys the wolves aren't attackable for alliance anymore why is this the case?

WoWScrnShot_082018_154437.jpg

They are trying to stop people mob farming, I think?

As the wolves are in an alliance area they have made it so that alliance can't attack them.

I don't really understand this logic. It feels like it'd make more sense to just make the wolves give less xp than just directly block a faction from attacking them. Odd devs

Edited by Shanee

About the 90-100 part. The flies didn't give me any xp (tried a few diferent parts of the river) and the frogs aren't the best choice. I found that the Gloomshade Grove has the best mobs to farm (in Shadowmoon Valley atleast, I didn't go to any other zone). The mobs are called Poddling Nibbler they have about half of the health of the frogs in the lake above Gul' Var and give the same amount of xp. 

Side note if you used the mining method to level up from 85 to 90 remember to upgrade the skill cap so you can mine the few ores you find around the area and get xp for it (at the skill cap you get no xp wich may stop you from getting to 90 using the mining method). 

So since wolfs dont work, whats the best way to go from 20 to 60?

1 person likes this

On 8/17/2018 at 4:03 PM, rsckanjo said:

Hello guys, I like to have many alts and I actually never seen any guide on this forums that are actually good nowadays, so I'm just trying to help, and this is it:

quest to 10 normally, should be able in 15-20 minutes or so.

10-60

kill wolf's at alther's mill on redridge mountains.

60-70

here you need the help of a 110

go to den of haal'esh at hellfire peninsula (portal from your capital city to shattrath) and then fly there. the 110 clicks the baston there and calls some 30 aeranas and the leveling char just need to get aggro and will quickly level.

70-80

go to azjol nerub at outland, enter the instance with a person on your group, whatever happens that person must be on your group or you'll leave that instance, clean, up to you reach some little spiders (i don't remember the name) with 300 or so hp.

80-85

this right here i have no idea

85-90

all around the isle of niuzao temple at townlong steppes, there's alot of mobs which i don't recall the name, they are easy to kill and are in big number.

90-100

either kill swamp flies near the river in shadowmoon valley.

or

kill corrupted toads also at shadowmoon valley (on the left side), top of gul'var, there's a lake.

100-110

umm in 20-60 these wolfs are friendly target , i cannot attack them they just sleep and friendly , also please update this threat because from 85-90 doesn't make any sense and i go there and find nothing , also in 85-90 you can farm worms in jade forest top of the map near small island on the right there is small silk worms and small flying bugs is more easy

On 8/22/2018 at 11:49 AM, Shanee said:

They are trying to stop people mob farming, I think?

As the wolves are in an alliance area they have made it so that alliance can't attack them.

I don't really understand this logic. It feels like it'd make more sense to just make the wolves give less xp than just directly block a faction from attacking them. Odd devs

you are wrong i am playing horde and cannot attack them too

On 8/23/2018 at 10:09 AM, Serenite said:

About the 90-100 part. The flies didn't give me any xp (tried a few diferent parts of the river) and the frogs aren't the best choice. I found that the Gloomshade Grove has the best mobs to farm (in Shadowmoon Valley atleast, I didn't go to any other zone). The mobs are called Poddling Nibbler they have about half of the health of the frogs in the lake above Gul' Var and give the same amount of xp. 

Side note if you used the mining method to level up from 85 to 90 remember to upgrade the skill cap so you can mine the few ores you find around the area and get xp for it (at the skill cap you get no xp wich may stop you from getting to 90 using the mining method). 

The flies work, but you have to kill the ones in the northwest part of the river.  The ones on the south spur don't give xp.  This is an (extremely) inconvenient place for the horde to level, tho (I hit up SMV for the fishing scroll and decided to check out the flies while I was there).  For Horde, get your garrison built and then go right outside and kill sows and piglets, and any boars that get in the way (don't go out of your way for boars, tho - they give garbage xp).  Just watch that you don't phase into your garrison by accident (it's surprisingly easy to do on the 2 packs closest to your garrison - if you can't pull 'em out, ignore 'em).

"

100-110

"

doesnt work anymore

does anyone know how to lv to 110? i'm stuck at 104, this sucks man.

Well, I just went from zone to zone, expansion to expansion doing every quest that I could find and would work. When there weren't any, I would run around from flight path to flight path and found do-able quests along the way. It's not easy, but discovering places also gives xp. That's how I did it, so I'm sharing. You may find a better way. As it stands though, I am stuck 3/4 of the way through 109 toward 110. Also, from Dalaran watch for the dailies to fight the Burning Legion. Those give good xp as well. 

OK, I understand that there are lots of broken/not working quests, but killing mobs, flies, frogs and some other weird creatures so you can lvl up? But what about gear/weapons, I find myself in very difficult situation in Draenor not properly geared. So, lucky me I play Protpala so I can heal myself from time to time. I'm having difficulties killing a regular mob near my lvl not some high tier mob, and I can't imagine lvling up an char as a Warrior, mage or some other not able to healself toon. So, all in all playing ungeared suck so pretty much. If you say go to dungeons, yesterday I've waited 6 hrs and nothing. So, next time think twice if you make an "guide"!