• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madragnar

The Soultakers - frost dk hidden appearance

6 posts in this topic

After waiting something like 2 months, The Soultakers are finally up. Killed them 4 times already and still got no hidden appearance for my frost dk. Is it working or the only way to get it is from the shop??? I always hit the 3 of them, so that's not the problem. When they die only one of their corpses stay visible and lootable. All I got was gold tho

try get other spec hidden skin,and u can unlock your frost dk hiddenskin,atleast u can get hidden skin,while warlocks cant get any

35 minutes ago, Deaglee said:

try get other spec hidden skin,and u can unlock your frost dk hiddenskin,atleast u can get hidden skin,while warlocks cant get any

Didn't know that. Gonna check it out. Thanks

It dropped for me from icc 25 hc deathbringer saurfang. Has a very small chance it seems though. Thought it was bugged all this time until I saw it drop.

On 22/08/2018 at 7:35 PM, Raye said:

It dropped for me from icc 25 hc deathbringer saurfang. Has a very small chance it seems though. Thought it was bugged all this time until I saw it drop.

Yeah, I talked to a GM and it seems Soultakers will not drop it atm. For now the only option is Saurfang according to the GM. Great, isn't it? A 0.something% drop instead of a 100%. But hey, we can still buy it from the shop ¬¬

UPDATE: for those trying only ICC 25h, I just got it from Saurfang chest in 10h. Tip: don't loot him, only the chest on his tower.