phillipallenk

STORMSTOUT INSTANCE AVAILABLE?

3 posts in this topic

On the Guldan server, in Pandaria, I'm encountering a problem with the Stormstout Brewery dungeon.  I cannot enter it.  I've tried with different characters:  a level 100 Death Knight, a level 94 Druid, but nothing works.  I've entered every other dungeon I've ever attempted in the game.  But Stormstout is closed to me.  Has anyone else encountered this problem, as well?  I'm a solo player, by the way, and I always run dungeons alone.  I've never had a problem with this before.  Is Stormstout dungeon different somehow?  Does it not allow solo players?  Or is the problem something else?  Thank you kindly in advance for any answers provided.

It's possible the dungeon just doesn't work.  Not all of them are scripted.  Also be sure to test your difficulty settings, sometimes only Normal or Heroic works and you have to figure out which is functional.  Similarly, try and go in with a buddy - sometimes being a party fixes it.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support