• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
zefnn2

errors Help me guys

4 posts in this topic

Can anybody help me with this problem ?? I took down the minimum game, the whole version, and finally the launcher.
In any way, the game did not leave me, every one of them made that mistake

https://imgur.com/a/hxZq3xE

I apologize if this is not the place for this topic but I do not know how to fix my game and there are not even videos on the youtube

ggfhfghgfhf.png

Hello Bro try this shoulde herlp you in 80%

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type inetcpl.cpl into the Run window.
  3. Click OK.
  4. Click the Connections tab.
  5. Select Never dial a connection (if available).
  6. Click LAN settings.
  7. Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    If this setting is already unchecked, try to toggle Automatically detect settings.
  8. Click OK.

Note: If you've never used a proxy server, these settings can be enabled or activated by malware without your knowledge. If either of the proxy settings are checked, run antivirus software after unchecking them.

Btw i am useing wow.exe to open game and i dont have any issue on 10 years old laptop

Go to your wow folder click right on Firestorm-64 and run as administrator