elcero

i won't stop

4 posts in this topic

i post this yesterday and i did get ignored so here i am again:

1st thing i play here since patch 5.0.4, since 7.0.1 started i felt this bullying so i did never get an Legendre while ppl who dont even play as half i do have like 5, so i made a ticket a gm responded and told me that my chances was buged and that i am now bad luch protected i open a box boom i got a legendary cool. 

months passes by still didnt get any other last week or so i made a new ticket a gm responded tell me same thing about my chances and being bad luck protected but still no legendaire i play from day 1 here still only have 1 so all that time was a waste i was i actualy doing nothing so i stoped for couple of days that i came back.

now i have gone to farm the hidden artifact appearance for my silver hand(holly paladin artifact) i farmed for 3 days finaly a got it, i clicked it boom gone i got no apparence no nothing but linked it on world before so i made a ticket an gm responded tell me whats your proof i said its on world_fr he said nah i dont think so i think you are lying just to get a free artifacte apparence i said go tcheck there should be a log for that but no he said "no artifact just go to bug tracker and refarm it good bye" i farmed for 3 days even i dont always have that much time .

so for how long now gonna firestorm gonna treat me like that i am raging now i think i will never go back to this server unless someone make it right to me i had enough

then i got this as a respond :"

Hello Elcero,

If you have any proof at at all, even a guild log will do. A game master will then be able to refund your items.

Unfortunately without any proof at all since they can't check logs you have to understand we can't take peoples word for it as it would then be abused."

all i have to say to that if u won't give me that appearance back plz ban me forever cuz i can take anymore injustice from this server.

proof u say i liked in world and the gm was there when i linked and then acused me of lying.

plz ban me for life or give me my appearance bak or i will not stop posting i will go play some where else and gl

omg i faremed legendaries for 18 moths then the gm says my chances was set to 0% and i said its ok i will farm more and now i am acused to be dishonest i played for 3+ years on this server i have 7 characters 110 on 7.3 and 5 on 6.2 and ijn the end i am a lyer plz ban me forever this is injustice u r abusing me here

and i will keep posting tell i get whats mine or get ban for live there no other option

is there even a gm or moderator here or its like the game no one to work only to get payed 

FIRST OF ALL WHY THE STAFF SIDE OF THE SERVER ISN'T TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR BUGS LIKE THIS ONE WITH THE BUGGED CHANCE FOR THE LEGENDARIES?? THAT'S YOUR JOB AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THESE BUGS! 18 MONTHS FARMING FOR JUST 1 LEGENDARY ITEM? WTF MAN!? YOU SHOULD GIVE THAT GUY AT LEAST ONE, I REPEAT AT LEAST ONE LEGENDARY ITEM FOR FREE, SINCE THE BUG IS FROM YOUR SIDE AND THAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX BUGS LIKE THIS ONE, THEN FIX IT AND GIVE TO THE GUY A LEGENDARY ITEM IF YOU EVEN CARE FOR THE FAIR SIDE OF THE PICTURE, WHEN THERE IS PROVEN EVIDENCE IF U CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE EVIDENCES THAT HIS CHANCES ARE BUGGED AND THAT IS YOUR JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY!

Edited by forthearaim
1 person likes this

You will stop.