Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

@Inveric I Have problem.

From the server from which the migration was made I had about 200 mounts and now I have 5

Migrations are disabled as we're currently processing the batch, they will be opened again when the batch is completed.

9 minutes ago, Inveric said:

Migrations are disabled as we're currently processing the batch, they will be opened again when the batch is completed.

But I mean that not all mounts have been copied

How much time you will need?@Inveric

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately we can't give an ETA on when your migration will be complete as we have a large volume of people in the que, please keep checking your que number and eventually yours will be done, thank you for your patience.

6 minutes ago, Alan said:

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately we can't give an ETA on when your migration will be complete as we have a large volume of people in the que, please keep checking your que number and eventually yours will be done, thank you for your patience.

The problem is I don't have a que number. Just ERROR not available message.

And I don't want to skip this evet. I want to transfer 2 characters.

17 minutes ago, tomeeex said:

The problem is I don't have a que number. Just ERROR not available message.

And I don't want to skip this evet. I want to transfer 2 characters.

The que is currently closed while we are catching up on what's currently there. 

Another announcement will be made when it's available again.

4 minutes ago, Alan said:

The que is currently closed while we are catching up on what's currently there. 

Another announcement will be made when it's available again.

Where will it be announced?
Thanks for the fast reply.

9 minutes ago, tomeeex said:

Where will it be announced?
Thanks for the fast reply.

On this Thread  and in the discord Announcement channel by Inveric.

Edited by Alan
1 person likes this

I have problem with migration. 

I give username nick name (character name) and password and my migration is rejected. Can you tell me what?? I must give eMail or what because I wait 2-3 days my friends play but I don't know what doing now. Today I check migration is turn off :-( Server frxeaz and your sererw character I have the same email this is problem or what?
I have the same login and password and eMail freakz and firestorm because I check now

Ahh damn my number is #6 and now is disable migratiom :( i hope available soon i change my pally to lock :D or my dk(migrated char)

My transfered chatacter is still naked i send PM to INvertic but still no help me

I have a frostmourne on my character on the other server, will I get banned if I transfered it here in this server? cause I see alot of people in forums wanting to ban someone with frostmourne and that guy acquired it fair and square when you were selling the frostmourne before in the shop and not because of bug or cheating or scripting. I just want to clarify. Thanks.

when you open migration i waiting for que my characters 3th day

Firestorm must be kidding us. i havent other explanations why migration is still disable. Such a disgusting work from FS stuff.

How many time left in "inprogress" ?:D

Migration work 99 position on queue 😋

if i wanna transfer 3 characters or at least change my migration characters what can i do?

How to decline Migration request ( cause i forgot to add username whit the email)

How do I edit my transfer request? I only put my email, and on Monster you can't login with your email. Please help, thanks!

They're opened now submit your request before the close and we process the next batch!

Can u cancel my transfer ? i selected wrong server ... instead monster wow i press wow freakz .. 

BTW: You rejected me cuz i didnt give u email but when we want transfer character there is just: Email or second option USERNAME so i gave u USERNAME

Edited by Davoxdabest