Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

I can't create request to migrate my second character after migrating the first one. What should I do?

If i didnt get items in bags and only equiped legendaries can i still get them?

Edited by weyton

why do you guys lie about the migration conditions? i had full bags and only got like what, 4 items? my warglaives which i had farmed (40 times BT) are also gone
>Items that are bound to the character and in bags will be transferred.

im missing several pieces of gear

I am getting error that it says '' too much migration request on que you cannot create '' I haven't been tired to do even for once yet. So what should i do to add my char into migration list? Also it says '' System disabled now '' when will it open back?

Edited by Caliph
1 person likes this

My request rejected because of wrong user or password 

But it's not wrong 

Any way I change password and try again but u closed the transfer

5 hours ago, Caliph said:

I am getting error that it says '' too much migration request on que you cannot create '' I haven't been tired to do even for once yet. So what should i do to add my char into migration list? Also it says '' System disabled now '' when will it open back?

Same

1 person likes this

hi 

still is disabled?

13 hours ago, ReePaa said:

hi 

still is disabled?

Seems so

1 person likes this

On better servers, you don't get such dumb things as disabled migration requests. And also, not a single word from staff members when it's going to be available again. 

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Caliph said:

Seems so

same

Stop spamming this and get used to bugstorm,shitstorm,firestorm whatever you want to call it.They don't give a shit as long as there are idiots who keep buying their stupid loot boxes and also unrewarding the players who actually invest time in this shithole.I came back from a 2 week break only to see that they're trying to fool us around with their "mythic+ loot adjustment" which is the same shit they had going on since ToS release.I wouldn't be surprised if they start charging money for migrations as well.Atleast if they'd deliver worthy content for the playerbase then it would've been worth the money but no,full of bugged dungeons and developers that don't give a shit about what we want.

And i for one will stop playing until they release the right mythic+ dungeon loot i'm sick of doing lvl 12 and higher keys just to get 900ish ilvl items and hope for a possible upgrade on the weekly chest.So nope,in my opinion the players should make a little protest and boycott the server.Maybe then the developers will wake up from their greedy sleep.

Edited by ShuRik3n
3 people like this

they give a fuck to their players, so what do you expect? Money money money..that is what is going on.

Edited by Hirrai

hello everyone i just want to know when server migration will be up again i am i returning player and realy want to migrate my characters from monster wow but i cant seem to get in the que

1 person likes this

Hello guys well my problem is that i put wrong name on my second character so it wasn´t able to migrate can u tell me how can I fix that(rename my second char.) thanks a lot for help.

1 person likes this

nice i have this error on migration from wowfreakz 

reason: LegnaX: Migration rejected. Both characters had wrong name or level (Lasyria) and (Merlindra).

name of the chars has correct

:(:/:( 

My Second Char. name is Zaambo.

On 9/8/2018 at 1:29 PM, Pissebus said:

How much time you will need?@Inveric

wtf, can you manage this migration thing that we can see when we can start to transfer our chars to FS ?

My migration's state is in progress. How long does it take to migrate my chars if i was the 1st person on the list and now i have the "/" position?
the site says: "reason: LegnaX: Migration is completed. Both characters (Stormyt) and (Runariel) have been transfered succesfully (auto). ".

However the site says it is completed my chars won't appear in character list in the site, in armory and in the game too so please help me and make me relaxed with some good news.

1 person likes this

System still disabled c_c

1 person likes this

Spoiler

download.thumb.png.acb20f8eaebd6540c80bb91b4139ee27.png

Its saying , my #1 character is transferred but , it didn't transfered to my account , also #2 is not transfered ( lvl 100 but didn't see anything about "Must lvl 110") , and @Inveric is not check his PMs 

Edited by Wårløck

Any way u can cancel my migration i didnt know u cant transfer chars under 110

Why am I  in que since i was already In progress ?!

Why can not you make the migration system like wow-freak? You require personal account information is a big risk to the players. You copy characters from old servers, but you did not think that people were tired (they are tired) to play for the same class / race / faction as on the old server? The server is not in the best condition right now, you need to attract more people by any means, do not limit the choice of the character to them. : )

Can we have a transfer option for warmane as well?

Can we have a transfer option for warmane as well?