Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

fbvf

cd

vcfd

I've made migration request and it said that my two characters have been transfered successfully, but here is only 1 character transfered instead of two, what should i do?

Do those servers accept transfers from our MoP garrosh realm to theirs?

The request rejected because of wrong user or password !!

But it isn't wrong 

What can I do?

can any admin please help me fix a mistake I made with migration I put the wrong server 

I Did mistake the my Char's name is Hiatuss No Hiatus* how i can change?

so can any1 help me or not?

18 hours ago, Learntofly said:

I've made migration request and it said that my two characters have been transfered successfully, but here is only 1 character transfered instead of two, what should i do?

I have the same problem, they have migrated only 1 character, the second is missing and i dont know what to do.

Edited by Adrianxsa

Says both my characters were transferred, yet I am missing one. They were both 110, I gave you the correct names, could you tell me why only one has been transferred please?

my reputations didnt transfer with me !?

Helo please i want to know what im doing wrong i want to transfer from monster wow 

razón: 
273_Ensign_Flag_Nation_kingdom-32.png Migration rejected. The character Soffiaa had wrong name or level. More information.
242_Ensign_Flag_Nation_spain-32.png Migración rechazada. El personaje Soffiaa tenía nivel o nombre incorrecto. Más información.

Soffiaa

level

1 person likes this

my migration  request keeps gettin denied despite entering the correct details please help.it says wrong level or name.im trying to transfer from wow freakz and their usernames arent case sensitive cuz blaze2fire,Blaze2fire and BLAZE2FIRE are all correct

Edited by blaze2fire

If the request is getting denied it's maybe because:

- The character or characters are not level 110. @blaze2fire Your character Siddhart is 105, for example. @Arkbishop your character is 90.

- Maybe you selected the wrong server.

- Make sure you wrote the character names correctly 

- Make sure your credentials are correct and you didn't add unnecesary information.

If you checked everything and it's still failing, write here what is your problem (don't add ANY sensitive information) and I'll check it personally.

12 hours ago, LegnaX said:

- The character or characters are not level 110. @blaze2fire Your character Siddhart is 105, for example. @Arkbishop your character is 90.

- Make sure your credentials are correct and you didn't add unnecesary information.

If you checked everything and it's still failing, write here what is your problem (don't add ANY sensitive information) and I'll check it personally.

After migration was complete it said that my two characters have been transfered successfully, but here is only 1 character transfered, names has been written correctly, i'm waiting for help for 3 days already.

3 hours ago, Learntofly said:

After migration was complete it said that my two characters have been transfered successfully, but here is only 1 character transfered, names has been written correctly, i'm waiting for help for 3 days already.

Afterlight was migrated succesfully (and that's why it's flagged as done), but when we wanted to migrate Hellboundx, the credentials were invalid. You just happened to change the credentials between one charatcer migration and the other.

18 hours ago, LegnaX said:

Hey, my request wasn't denied and one character was transferred successfully, both of my characters are 110 and I did not change my credentials during the process. I would like to know why only one character was transferred?

3 hours ago, Bexallus said:

Hey, my request wasn't denied and one character was transferred successfully, both of my characters are 110 and I did not change my credentials during the process. I would like to know why only one character was transferred?

Same problem, both are 110 and i dont change my credentials, but only one character was transfered.

Hi all, i asked a migration about 2 chars from WoW Freakz a rogue and a dk, well the rogue is done (without some stuff OBTAINABLE in game) and the dk is not done cause i wrote badly the name, ok "no" probs till here, I can't fill another form, i can't do another request of porting. I can't do nothing. I asked ingame to a gm the day next of the "grand reopening" of the portings and well he said PORTINGS ARE CLOSED. Seriously? One day? I want my dk here. With the stuff i have there. I reapeat it's all OBTAINABLE IN GAME. Want to do another application of porting, or correct the name at least

So e possivel mandar os 2 chars?

Eu so mandei um char meu para o firestorm e esqueci de se o outro será q tem como mandar outro char pq não era o meu principal

On 30/9/2018 at 0:27 PM, Bexallus said:

Caked was missing. It seems the migrator failed. We completed it and your character is now on your account.

20 hours ago, Adrianxsa said:

Same problem, both are 110 and i dont change my credentials, but only one character was transfered.

Same. Only one got migrated and the other got skipped. Grimjin was migrated succesfully. Check your account.

15 hours ago, NoSense said:

Hi all, i asked a migration about 2 chars from WoW Freakz a rogue and a dk, well the rogue is done (without some stuff OBTAINABLE in game) and the dk is not done cause i wrote badly the name, ok "no" probs till here, I can't fill another form, i can't do another request of porting. I can't do nothing. I asked ingame to a gm the day next of the "grand reopening" of the portings and well he said PORTINGS ARE CLOSED. Seriously? One day? I want my dk here. With the stuff i have there. I reapeat it's all OBTAINABLE IN GAME. Want to do another application of porting, or correct the name at least

We can fix the problem, but we need you to write the exact name of your missing character. We will submit your migration again and it will be processed.

About the GM saying that the migrations are closed, that's fake and we are sorry the GM told you that. We will inform the GMs that the migrations are indeed open permanently as our system is taking care automatically now.

1 person likes this

After migration was complete i only got equiped items and 1 mount even though it says items in bags will also be transfered. I am asking then if its possible to still get them. I tried in-game ticket but gamemaster told me to contact Inveric but so far no answer. In-game names waiton nad lytheid.

every time i am try to migration its says wrong username or password but nothing worng i checked it 100 times 

anyone can help me with that please?

47 minutes ago, ofirplabom said:

every time i am try to migration its says wrong username or password but nothing wrong and ive checked it 100 times 

and everything is good

anyone can please help me with that?