Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

Migration failed.. One charakter was migrated and the other wasnt cause i havent spotted That char was 107 lvl (actually thought it was 110). First char was migrated successfully and the other was denied, cant fill the form once again to migrate other char wbić is 110 or cant reopen it or change somehow. Is it possible to fix it? By changing the second char to migrate? 

it says with the migration that reputations will also be migrated but mine wasn't and my demon hunter has a core spell missing in tank and dps 

On 1/10/2018 at 4:18 PM, weyton said:

After migration was complete i only got equiped items and 1 mount even though it says items in bags will also be transfered. I am asking then if its possible to still get them. I tried in-game ticket but gamemaster told me to contact Inveric but so far no answer. In-game names waiton nad lytheid.

What items are you missing? Can you do a list of the items on bags that you are missing?

On 1/10/2018 at 6:09 PM, ofirplabom said:

every time i am try to migration its says wrong username or password but nothing worng i checked it 100 times 

anyone can help me with that please?

Actually, migration is completed, so I don't know what are you talking about.

On 1/10/2018 at 11:59 PM, mystimage said:

Migration failed.. One charakter was migrated and the other wasnt cause i havent spotted That char was 107 lvl (actually thought it was 110). First char was migrated successfully and the other was denied, cant fill the form once again to migrate other char wbić is 110 or cant reopen it or change somehow. Is it possible to fix it? By changing the second char to migrate? 

Specify the other character and I will update your migration status.

On 2/10/2018 at 11:34 AM, DestroLock said:

it says with the migration that reputations will also be migrated but mine wasn't and my demon hunter has a core spell missing in tank and dps 

What reputations didn't got copied and what core spell are you missing and in what character on Firestorm?

25 minutes ago, LegnaX said:

What items are you missing? Can you do a list of the items on bags that you are missing?

I am missing my druid dps weapon and all of it's relics is it possible to still get it?

53 minutes ago, kkujis said:

I am missing my druid dps weapon and all of it's relics is it possible to still get it?

If the relics are the one on the relic tab, then we cannot migrate that.

If the relics are actually on the bags, then yes, we can. But we still need a list of the items that you are missing (not just a description).

1 hour ago, LegnaX said:

If the relics are the one on the relic tab, then we cannot migrate that.

If the relics are actually on the bags, then yes, we can. But we still need a list of the items that you are missing (not just a description).

So if i have those relics already in my weapon there is no way to transfer them?

4 hours ago, LegnaX said:

The char that wasn't migrated cause of 107lvl is Slashey.

The char i want to change for this one and migrate is Hazzert, troll hunter.

4 hours ago, LegnaX said:

On character waiton migrating from weyton:

940ilvl sephuz's secret and 915ilvl erratic metronome

On character lytheid migrating from weiton:

Delusions of Grandeur 940ilvl, Anger of half giants 940ilvl and Raddon's cascading eyes 940ilvl

here is link to screenshots of bags: https://imgur.com/a/MvL0cgb

On 1/10/2018 at 0:31 PM, LegnaX said:

Caked was missing. It seems the migrator failed. We completed it and your character is now on your account.

Same. Only one got migrated and the other got skipped. Grimjin was migrated succesfully. Check your account.

We can fix the problem, but we need you to write the exact name of your missing character. We will submit your migration again and it will be processed.

About the GM saying that the migrations are closed, that's fake and we are sorry the GM told you that. We will inform the GMs that the migrations are indeed open permanently as our system is taking care automatically now.

Thanks LegnaX, the name of that character is Kriyptos, same server, same account, same everything you should still have the credentials

One of the chars that i wanted to migrate here wasnt 110 at the time beeing,in the meanwhile i leveled it to 110 so if theres any way of transfering it again id greatly appreciate it :3

"Characters under level 110." So, im not able to transfer mi warlock 905 from Freakz? Because it sounds weird migrating characters from 7.0-7.2 but not 110. Is that a miss typo or actual thing?

Appreciate if you add WowCircle to the list, guys. Please!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Distortion said:

Appreciate if you add WowCircle to the list, guys. Please!

Yes, please add WoWCircle.

1 person likes this

I have a problem, i messed up on migration.I only migrated 1 chat that i wanted from Monster WoW and now my main char(dk) is left behind on that server.Is there anything i can do or maybe send my request to some administrator so i can get my dk on firestorm server since i wanna play here from now on? I would appreciate if anyone from FS stuff can help me.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, mystimage said:

I have the same problem, when I wanted to migrate one of my characters it was not 110, (I already upgrade it), but I got an error I would like to know if I can migrate it now, the character is called Eveliz from the Monster server

Hi.

Do The character profession recipes will be transferred? My character recipes didn't.

also reputations didn't transferred.

@Inveric i was wonder if i only brought 1 char over for prev server... is ther eny way i can bring the other 1 over aswell if that can be done tnx

@LegnaX Hey admin, ingame GM told me and my friends to contact u about missing our mounts after migration from Mwow.We are missing a lot of mounts and we all got same stuff only 2 mounts (grove warden and 1 more random mount).Also i have 1 more problem and since Inveric and Bestial are not responding for days i gotta try my luck with u.
I migrated one of my chars here on legion from Monster Wow server, back at the time (1 month ago) i didnt know its 1 time migration.I thought that i should separately migrate 2 chars that i wanna play on your server.So my main character DK is now stuck on Mwow and i really need it on your server cause im about to stop playin there.Is there anything you can do about my problem since i really need it here?Lot of my friends are in the process of migration to your server and i want to enjoy the content with them.My mage name that i migrated is Frostqueenz and my DK-s name is Chillzy.Thanks for all your help in advance.
Sincerely,
Chillzy/Frostqueenz

1 person likes this

On 10/20/2018 at 9:45 PM, dumpie said:

@Inveric i was wonder if i only brought 1 char over for prev server... is ther eny way i can bring the other 1 over aswell if that can be done tnx

is ther eny1 here that can help me with this problem plz

10 minutes ago, dumpie said:

is ther eny1 here that can help me with this problem plz

@LegnaX

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, LegnaX said:

Actually, migration is completed, so I don't know what are you talking about.

What reputations didn't got copied and what core spell are you missing and in what character on Firestorm?

none of my broken isle rep got copied and on celticmyth im missing immolation aura and eye beam

Edited by DestroLock

and eye beam

is ther eny @admins active here

Migration still open ?  

ı am waiting in 3 days but not complate my migrations..??

pls help me ?

hi, my character got migrated from monster-wow but some items in bag werent transfered.

can u help?