Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

i need help, tranfered Dk and losted items (corrupted Ashbringer)

We migrated from Monster WoW, the transfer of 1 character is done, but the 2nd isnt transfered cuz its failed.

hi bro...

While doing migration, i was wrong about my second character....coz i was confused Monster Server with Freakz server...

Can you migrate my second character? Because my second character Paladin is MAIN for me.

hi...Admin Shelby

i was made mistake in doing migration..

i didnt aware that server choice is "Freakz" instead "Monster"

i did send you mail and can you kindly help me plz.

Sorry for my bad.

Best Regards

Hey i got a Question and a missing thing to report

• Items that are bound to the character and in bags will be transferred.  -> Does that count for Profession Mats too?
  • All reputations will be transferred.  -> Both of my Characters dont have their reputations migrated

And both are missing their normal Hearthstone and the Garnision one (if Garnision is working)

So i want to transfer a character from WoWFreakz that i created long time ago, character that was created on the server when the server was Cata 4.3.4. Now i want to migrate that character here but transfer is already rejected since Freakz made that MoP realm instant 90. How can i resolve this? I want that character here and play it on Garrosh. 

Migration rejected. The character Uhhura had wrong name or level! 

The character level is level 90 and the name is correct! I don't know what the issue is. 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:19 AM, Suring said:

So i want to transfer a character from WoWFreakz that i created long time ago, character that was created on the server when the server was Cata 4.3.4. Now i want to migrate that character here but transfer is already rejected since Freakz made that MoP realm instant 90. How can i resolve this? I want that character here and play it on Garrosh. 

Migration rejected. The character Uhhura had wrong name or level! 

The character level is level 90 and the name is correct! I don't know what the issue is. 

Maybe...

n0YLMc1.png

Why doesn't people read the main post? We DO NOT transfer characters under level 110. So that means we only transfer from the Legion realm.

On 5/11/2018 at 6:44 PM, holyboy24 said:

Hey i got a Question and a missing thing to report

• Items that are bound to the character and in bags will be transferred.  -> Does that count for Profession Mats too?
  • All reputations will be transferred.  -> Both of my Characters dont have their reputations migrated

And both are missing their normal Hearthstone and the Garnision one (if Garnision is working)

Profession mats doesn't count because they are not soulbound.

About the repytations, we are looking into it. Seems to be a problem with the server-side migration.

On 4/11/2018 at 11:10 PM, Fairyglitter said:

hi...Admin Shelby

i was made mistake in doing migration..

i didnt aware that server choice is "Freakz" instead "Monster"

i did send you mail and can you kindly help me plz.

Sorry for my bad.

Best Regards

Just update the migration server. If the migration is flagged as rejected, means you can update all the info of the migration and request it again.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:23 PM, mystimage said:

The char that wasn't migrated cause of 107lvl is Slashey.

The char i want to change for this one and migrate is Hazzert, troll hunter.

Done.

On 5/10/2018 at 2:01 PM, kkujis said:

So if i have those relics already in my weapon there is no way to transfer them?

No. I am sorry.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:45 PM, weyton said:

On character waiton migrating from weyton:

940ilvl sephuz's secret and 915ilvl erratic metronome

On character lytheid migrating from weiton:

Delusions of Grandeur 940ilvl, Anger of half giants 940ilvl and Raddon's cascading eyes 940ilvl

here is link to screenshots of bags: https://imgur.com/a/MvL0cgb

We noticed that some legendary items and epic items are available on the other server while they are still not available on Firestorm (maybe because they are not obtainable yet on the server). Probably this is the reaosn why those items didn't got migrated.

On 6/10/2018 at 3:18 PM, NoSense said:

Thanks LegnaX, the name of that character is Kriyptos, same server, same account, same everything you should still have the credentials

On the migration request you wrote Kryiptos instead of Kriyptos. That's why it wasn't processed. It will now.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:29 PM, ibrica_hagane said:

One of the chars that i wanted to migrate here wasnt 110 at the time beeing,in the meanwhile i leveled it to 110 so if theres any way of transfering it again id greatly appreciate it :3

Specify the character name. It has to be from the same server name and account.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:35 PM, Nox Paradox said:

"Characters under level 110." So, im not able to transfer mi warlock 905 from Freakz? Because it sounds weird migrating characters from 7.0-7.2 but not 110. Is that a miss typo or actual thing?

What the post says is: "We do not transfer characters under level 110". So that means we only transfer characters level 110.

On 14/10/2018 at 7:06 PM, nindzaa95 said:

I have a problem, i messed up on migration.I only migrated 1 chat that i wanted from Monster WoW and now my main char(dk) is left behind on that server.Is there anything i can do or maybe send my request to some administrator so i can get my dk on firestorm server since i wanna play here from now on? I would appreciate if anyone from FS stuff can help me.

Specify the character name that is missing.

On 19/10/2018 at 9:56 AM, Momad said:

Hi.

Do The character profession recipes will be transferred? My character recipes didn't.

also reputations didn't transferred.

I'm sure the migrator doesn't collect the recipes from the professions. It only transfers the professions and their level.

About the reputations, I believe it's a problem with the migrator, as it should definitely transfer them.

On 20/10/2018 at 9:45 PM, dumpie said:

@Inveric i was wonder if i only brought 1 char over for prev server... is ther eny way i can bring the other 1 over aswell if that can be done tnx

Specify the other character name.

Stabqt is the name of the char,its 110 now

I migrated 2 chars from Wow Freakz. Drekx which is monk that was succesfully transfered and Drekex a mage that wasnt transfered. Both were 110 on Freakz. Can I receive some help?

Edited by deew

Hello, I have 4 weeks ago a problem with the migration of the characters of my girlfriend (account: Wynther )and I described. It was said I should contact Inveric, but he is not available. In addition, I wrote an administrator and a member of the head staff and made 2 posts in the forum. Unfortunately, there was never any feedback. Therefore I would like to ask again: Is it possible to repeat the migration of our remaining characters (the second of me and the second of my girlfriend). We also looked at when a migration was done and both agreed on the requirements, but only one each was transferred.
Unfortunately, none of the assigned administrators has responded to this problem yet.

I migrated 2 character in once but migrated only 1.  HElp me pls

On 9/5/2018 at 8:25 PM, Blo0d said:

@legnax i make migration but only 1 character been transfered can help me 

On 11/12/2018 at 3:21 PM, LegnaX said:

Done.

No. I am sorry.

We noticed that some legendary items and epic items are available on the other server while they are still not available on Firestorm (maybe because they are not obtainable yet on the server). Probably this is the reaosn why those items didn't got migrated.

On the migration request you wrote Kryiptos instead of Kriyptos. That's why it wasn't processed. It will now.

Specify the character name. It has to be from the same server name and account.

What the post says is: "We do not transfer characters under level 110". So that means we only transfer characters level 110.

Specify the character name that is missing.

I'm sure the migrator doesn't collect the recipes from the professions. It only transfers the professions and their level.

About the reputations, I believe it's a problem with the migrator, as it should definitely transfer them.

Specify the other character name.

the name is darkdespised.. its on the same account as my priest

11 minutes ago, dumpie said:

the name is darkdespised.. its on the same account as my priest

is there any other details that yo need? @LegnaX

Edited by dumpie

I migrated 2 chars from Wow Freakz. Extazyy which is rogue that was succesfully transfered Wildclawz a monk that wasnt transfered. @LegnaX

Can you allow WoTLK->WoTLK migrations, too. That would be really awesome.

On 11/22/2018 at 6:38 PM, dumpie said:

is there any other details that yo need? @LegnaX

@LegnaX eny news about my lock
?

@LegnaX i make a mistake with the name of second character who i wont to transfer real name on second character is Fragie blood elf rogue from monster wow

ummm only one of my char get transferred and i know maybe xD why bcs i already owning that name  on this server wich is the exact same what i want transfered there is any chance i can get fixed that  ? :S 

Can i 2 time migrate here ? cause i deleted my first migration char?

U can get deleted chars back from shop with Loyality points @dlobo. (cheap aswell)

My main question is more like - did you guys stop the Migration temporare? - I'm kinda w8ing for like (10+hours) would be nice to get any info like - sorry guys we cant migrate atm bcus of some issues or somethin else. Maybe it's my fault and I didn't see anything but i can't get anywhere any info.

Or is it just me?

Edited by catcher

On 11/25/2018 at 9:56 PM, dumpie said:

@LegnaX eny news about my lock
?

no response again!!!!!!

Hello so i was migrating 2 characters from freakz and only one of them was migrated successfuly but the other one wasn’t because i made mistake in his name (his name is hawkaye no hawkeye )So i want to ask you for help.Can you pls migrate my second character too.thanks for help

Hello,

Any mistakes with your form, please contact either LengaX, Bestial or Thear.