Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

hello i need help for migration.

The name of the second post wrote badly, and now I can not migrate

I'm in need of some help for migration... I'm trying to migrate from Monster WoW to here, but it keeps saying that my characters either have their names or their levels wrong, but I'm writing the exact names, though. What should I do?

i type my second character to migrate fault :S....... is there any way to refix this and migrate my second character to here?

12 hours ago, stavrosbash@gmail.com said:

i type my second character to migrate fault :S....... is there any way to refix this and migrate my second character to here?

Please message an Administrator for assistance fixing your migration forum, discord is the best method of contact.

if i migrate my mop warlock with green fire to legion will still i have green fire or it turn to red again?

Spoiler

Edited by DRAGONxNOGARD

On 9/5/2018 at 11:26 PM, Shiftin said:

You are going to transfer from freakz to here? Srsly?

After the current status of freakz this server is far more better and scripted & stable. Freakz is shit as Hell.

Some reason when I resubmitted my corrections it changed from monster wow server to wow-freakz which I still need characters from monster-WoW. User name and password should be correct what I submitted

If i transfer only one character how i can transfer my second character becasuse i not see any option for it :c pls help me guys :C

I got also I toon on monster wow,I got a few nice mounts over there

but these mounts you can buy them in the shop on firestorm as well,

means if i transfer this guy over here I want get these mounts as well

is this correct

thanks

Hello,

If the mounts are unobtainable or on the store they will not be transferred. 

I accidentally choose to migrate from Freakz MoP server. I didn't know that the migration is possible only for Legion Server.

My Pending position is #545. Please delete my migration request.

Legion is totally bad, same goes for BfA. I think that Mists of Pandaria was the last wow game worth playing. Too bad we can't migrate our MoP's characters from wow-freakz. We spend alot of time gearing them and collecting items and now they are dying on a dead realm.

#makewowgreatagain

what do i do if i wrote the wrong name of one of my migration characters from monster wow?  can i try migrate the character again?  if so how do i do it?

Edited by jjoocceellin

On 05/09/2018 at 06:51, Shelby said:

ruler.png

Olá a todos,

Uma das maiores perguntas que recebemos de jogadores e outros jogadores que chegam a Firestorm é se eles podem transferir seus personagens de outras comunidades para cá. Ouvimos você e estamos felizes em dizer que estaremos permitindo migrações de servidores de outros servidores. Abaixo você pode encontrar as informações sobre as migrações do servidor;

• Migração de Servidores - Lista de Elegibilidade:
    • Qualquer servidor entre 7.0.x ou 7.2.x.

• Informações de migração do servidor:
    • Digite seu nome de usuário e senha nesse serviço ( Observação: você pode alterar temporariamente suas credenciais nesse serviço até que a transferência seja concluída e, em seguida, revertê-lo de volta ao material antigo).
      • Os personagens que você deseja transferir não terão nada afetado a eles, tudo permanecerá intacto.
    • Preencha o formulário e a evidência solicitada na página (como: nome do servidor, nome do personagem, raça, classe, etc.).
    • Dois personagens só podem ser transferidos para o Firestorm.

• Condições de migração do servidor - transferíveis:
    • O ouro será limitado a 10.000 por personagem.
    • Itens lendários.
    • Itens que estão vinculados ao personagem e em sacolas serão transferidos.
    • Todas as reputações serão transferidas.
    • Todas as profissões serão transferidas.

• Condições de migração do servidor - não transferíveis:
    • Personagens abaixo do nível 110.
    • Conquistas
    • Títulos
    • Níveis de Honra ou Prestígio.
    • Montarias que estão na loja ou não podem ser obtidas no jogo.
    • Nível de artefato e poder de artefato.

No entanto, com a gente fornecendo migrações de servidor, você deve nos fornecer as informações acima e preencher um pequeno formulário. Assim que o formulário for preenchido, ele será processado e seu personagem será transferido desse personagem para nossos reinos e sua conta.

ruler.png

buttonSM.png

Clique na imagem acima para ser redirecionado para a Página de Migração de Servidores (se não funcionar, clique aqui).

Eu migrei um personagem do monster wow para cá, agora queria migra o segundo personagem, mas eu já havia feito uma tentativa falha deste segundo personagem quando ele ainda era lvl 98, n estou conseguindo migrar meu segundo personagem

hi legnax im new in the server and i had a problem migrating 1 of my characters due to an error typing the name of 1 of my characters. in the section of migration says that, but i need to know if there is something i can do to migrate my other character that i misspell its name.

I want migrate my second character , but all of administrator ignored my PM :( What to do ? 

i try to migrate 2 char level 120 from wow mnster and here they are 110 why

@Shelby i need your help, i migrated from Monster wow to this server, the first char got migrated with no Teebu's sword or any xmog and the other didnt even got migrate, could u help me pls? I'm asking for help in discord for like 5 days+

On 11. 2. 2019 at 7:29 PM, anta07 said:

i try to migrate 2 char level 120 from wow mnster and here they are 110 why

Maybe because Monster WoW has BFA realm, and this server does not ?

what if a character already exists on the server by the same name?

On 22. 2. 2019 at 10:53 PM, Joshuadmse said:

what if a character already exists on the server by the same name?

Your character will be named #Migration and will be forced to rename

OMFG, how many time disconnected from server today!? I played Vanilla few year ago... but this is catastrophe!

hi, im number 1189 in the migration queue and haven't moved for over 24 hours, are they still happening?