Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Joshuadmse said:

hi, im number 1189 in the migration queue and haven't moved for over 24 hours, are they still happening?

nevermind, just slower than i expected :)

i need my migration request to be cancelled for i messed up on the server, it was to monster wow not Wow Freakz

its #1248 btw8#12 48

Hi, coming from retail where I played pretty hardcore, is there any way not to have to redo all the legendaries farming all over again? That's really the only thing which kinda puts me off about this server

#38 here. have been waiting for literally months now.

On 21/02/2019 at 1:47 PM, MageTrainer said:

Maybe because Monster WoW has BFA realm, and this server does not ?

this migration system is bugged i select 2 characters 120 and 1 migrate here as 110 and i cant log in on him even 110, and now i cant migrate again idk what too do, can anybody help 

will you delete the characters when you open a non beta realm or will transfer them to the new realm when you open it ?

OMG its probably gonna take my character to be migrating into this server since there is 1200 people waiting for the migrating to...and i see like only 10 people each day get accepted

Hello how can I cancel my migration I put wrong chars.

How long this migratons take? I'm trying to migrate from MonsterWow.. but it says position #1430 ?! 

Well, Transfer successfully from Monster. But, no reputation get transferred :(

3 hours ago, raztalien said:

How long this migratons take? I'm trying to migrate from MonsterWow.. but it says position #1430 ?! 

Just queue - mine is #1423 :) I'm interested as well, though I ain't in a hurry.

why is still my migration rejected? for bfa test server from bfa monster wow server, 

both character names are wrong but names are right and lvl is 120

i have migrated 1 char to Firestorm, only had one at the time that was ready to move.. But now i cant make that last one..  I know that you only can transfer 2 chars to firestorm.

Tanddoria.png

can i still migrate if i already have Firestorm AC n full 110 char??

Will we be able to transfer Characters from Monster-Wow BFA (8.0.1) to the new BFA realm anytime soon?

I just tiped the name of my two chars from Monster, level 120. Not transfered and it doesn't say why. So must they be under 110 or doesn't matter the level? ... :|

I just tried to migrate my shaman from monster level 120, was rejected because  name or lvl was wrongwrong name or level

Edited by Majonees
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Majonees said:

I just tried to migrate my shaman from monster level 120, was rejected because  name or lvl was wrongwrong name or level

Same error.. I don't know why :\ 

5 minutes ago, Alexstraszur said:

Same error.. I don't know why :\ 

i think u cant transfer lvl 120 yet

5 minutes ago, Majonees said:

i think u cant transfer lvl 120 yet

If that's the case, fine, but I hope that we will be able soon, otherwise all this hype with Firestorm will cool off fast.. welp, I'll go to retail sooner if I can't transfer my 120 chars 

On 05.09.2018 at 0:51 PM, Shelby said:

ruler.png

Hello everyone,

One of the most questions we receive from players and other players coming to Firestorm is if they're able to transfer their characters from other communities to here. We heard you, and we're glad to say we will be allowing server migrations from other servers. Below you can find the information about server migrations;

• Server Migration - Eligibility List:
    • Monster-Wow (7.1.5) to Sylvanas.
    • Wow-Freakz (not compatible with 7.2.5 for the moment).
    • More servers will be added in the future, including BFA servers.

• Server Migration Information:
    • Enter your username and password on that service (Note: You can temporarily change your credentials on that service until the transfer is completed and then revert it back to your old stuff).
      • The characters that you wish to transfer will not have anything affected to them, everything will remain intact.
    • Fill in the form and evidence that is requested on the page (such as: server name, character name, race, class, etc).
    • Two characters can only be transferred to Firestorm.

• Server Migration Conditions - Transferable:
    • Gold will be capped at 10,000 per character.
    • Legendary Items.
    • Items that are bound to the character and in bags will be transferred.
    • All reputations will be transferred (some might not due to incompatibilities).
    • All profession and profession levels will be transferred (not the recipes).

• Server Migration Conditions - Non-Transferable:
    • Characters under level 110.
    • Achievements.
    • Titles.
    • Honor Levels or Prestige.
    • Mounts that are in the shop or not obtainable in-game.
    • Artifact Level and Artifact Power.
    • Equitation levels.
    • Void Storage items.

However, with us providing server migrations you must provide us the information above and fill a small form in. Once your form is filled in, it will be processed and your character will be transferred from that character to our realms and your account.

ruler.png

buttonSM.png

Click the image above to be redirected to the Server Migrations Page (if it doesn't work click here).

Why I can't transfer from wow freakz??

Hello ,

I'm trying to migrate 2 charactes from wow monster here and i receive  the following error message

Migration rejected. Both characters had wrong name or level Powerpew and Zeita. More information.

Can you please advise with some details what i'm doing wrong

i want to mention that both characters are 110  on wow monster but are on BFA on wow monster but i;m trying to transfer them here  but on Legion not BFA

Kind Regards,

Valentin 

2 hours ago, Mircea1234 said:

Why I can't transfer from wow freakz??

Because it's not working it seems! I can't transfer from Monster-WoW BfA.. it says that characters under 110 are non-transferable. My two characters are 120, but they are declined! They just don't care..

2 hours ago, PowerPui said:

Hello ,

I'm trying to migrate 2 charactes from wow monster here and i receive  the following error message

Migration rejected. Both characters had wrong name or level Powerpew and Zeita. More information.

Can you please advise with some details what i'm doing wrong

i want to mention that both characters are 110  on wow monster but are on BFA on wow monster but i;m trying to transfer them here  but on Legion not BFA

Kind Regards,

Valentin 

If you take a look at the server list from where u can migrate then u will see that monster wow bfa server isnt mentioned. it only says Monster-wow (7.1.5).

3 hours ago, Mircea1234 said:

Server Migration - Eligibility List:

• Monster-Wow (7.1.5) to Sylvanas.
  • Wow-Freakz (not compatible with 7.2.5 for the moment).
  • More servers will be added in the future, including BFA servers.

EDIT: And to all these ppl who are asking why that error with wrong names come up. I am not sure but I guess the system is looking for these characters on the Monster-wow legion server. but if you are trying to migrate chars from bfa server he will not find it and that will cause an error.

Edited by catcher