Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

can we migrate to bfa realm

Hi, is this still possible? Im trying to transfer 2 chars from monsters server (sargeras 7.1.5), they have lvl 94 and 90 and i cant do it because of " Migration rejected. Both characters had wrong name or level ".

"Migration rejected. The character XXXXX had wrong name or level" 120 is incorrewct for firestorm?

Edited by Peppessj

Can I migrate my mwow bfa - to firestorm bfa?

why i cant migrate my account to here from monster wow server i have a good hero there but he say wrong password or level

please answer my question

hello. i done migration and say complited.... first cha is green and ok and sec cha is red..like not ok..but on server i dont have any char?

da da.png

I transfed my legion character to firestorm and its completed.
Now a question.
Can i transfer my Legion characters to firestorm bfa?If yes then how?

I have a migration problem, I'm trying 20 times, and I get a rejection of the names of the characters as well as the name and password, but I get a rejection
I'd like you to give me other instructions as much as I can

my [Ethereal Soul-Trader] whitch i had in legion is missing and i want it back screenshots before migrating frommonsterwowtoherehttps://i.imgur.com/74ivPj7.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/dRtgLhQ.jpg i want it back cuz i spend money on it

excuse me when i will be able to transfer from monsterwow to firestorm bfa ?

I tried to transfer my 2 char from monster wow . but unsuccesfull multiple times. its says wrong username and / or password (wrong credentials) but im giving the correct login. so the transfer is not working!!!!! why ?

Admin i want to MIGRATIONS Character  here on Firestorm server from freakz server reply??

3 hours ago, Naeemnarai said:

Admin i want to MIGRATIONS Character  here on Firestorm server from freakz server reply??

Freakz migrations are removed due to them upgrading patch a while ago which requires our bot to be updated, so for now they are removed/disabled.

1 person likes this

I have a question when I migrate my old char from wow monster LEGION to firestorm SYLVANAS can I then transfer it to BFA??

can i transfer between firestorm realms? i want to transfer my bfa char to legion realm. i want to play on legion realm when i get some free time. i started to play on firestorm with bfa release. thanks.

Edited by healerzaris

I don't get it, my migration is rejected 2 times, reasons: character has wrong name or level https://imgur.com/6aFefIn

From Kul'tiras on monster, everything is perfectly typed in can someone help me about this? Could it be that someone has the same name as myself on this server?

1 hour ago, Digitash said:

I don't get it, my migration is rejected 2 times, reasons: character has wrong name or level https://imgur.com/6aFefIn

From Kul'tiras on monster, everything is perfectly typed in can someone help me about this? Could it be that someone has the same name as myself on this server?

are you stupid or you cant read?? you CANT transfer from BFA server, only LEGION Monster

'Hello , i migrated from monster wow server 1 week ago. my character alpellarion was succeeded but warlockalp didnt make it baceuse of low level. i level my character warlockalp to level 110, can you help with me to migrate my second character to firestorm server please? 

i was also wondering if it is possible to move any of my characters from sylvanas to sethrallis server if you could inform me i would be appreciated. 

i also want to inform you about installing sylvanas servers wow files, i always get some error while i try to install world of warcraft sylvanas server files form this server.

Best Regards, Nice server for playing.. 

1 person likes this

I transfered my 2 chars from Monster-Wow Legion to Sylvanas here but i was wondering if its possible to transfer my chars now on Sethralis BFA Realm, so me and friends can cont lvling, and not starting our million'th char from zero or 20 again xD 

Hello,

pleas consider allowing migrations from BfA server of Monster-Wow,

All best,

Fizzy

2 people like this

Can't we transfer from Firestorm to another server like Monster WoW? The game is not opening from Firestorm since i reinstalled it because of some problems and i have been having this problem for quite some time.

hello there, when can we transfer monster-wow bfa characters to firestorm bfa? i would like to join firestorm but i dont wanna start all over again

Can i migrate from monster 4,3,4?

Hy , when will migration from wow freakz will be available ? 

We are a few people who will like to migrate here to bfa?