Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

Hello,when will the migration from monster-wow BFA be available to Sethralis realm?

You transfer my chrarakret and loost it why i need my chrarakter from moster wow 

On 5/9/2018 at 6:51 AM, Shelby said:

More servers will be added in the future, including BFA servers

when be  possible trnasfer from other server of BFA like monster?

hello all i have some hero in moster wow server i wanna to bring them here but my heros name erlyed picked how can i bring them here ?

We are a Guild From Monsterwow BFA, when we can transfer our character  or Migrate to Sethralis BFA?

hi  a while ago, i was asking for assistance due to an error my migration process can still be done? i typed wrong one of my characters names so i want to know if i can re do the migration process or if there is anything that i can do to have my 2 characters in my acount with fire. ty 

Modz, pls help

I have been trying to transfer my two toons from Molten wow, and it keeps getting rejected. Everything is proper, email, username, password etv. All is good but it still gets rejected.

Pls help.

Hello, can you transfer my characters from Sylvanas to Sethraliss ? (I migrated them from Monster-wow)

Hello i have migration request for 85 lvl priest from Monsterwow.. U will not transfer it becouse its 85??

why the fuck didt i get ban for one weak 

Edited by kobra2010

I accidently choosed wrong charakters for transfer, and i thought trasnfer is gonna be from bfa to bfa not from legion to legion, is there any chances to redo my migration?

well i need help 1 of the champion did not transfer what should i do?

and Plus one or two pets didn't transfer as well as 1 mount.

when will my characters appear in char selection ? The migration is done and now i dont see in my char selection what is a problem ?

15 hours ago, footninja said:

when will my characters appear in char selection ? The migration is done and now i dont see in my char selection what is a problem ?

They will be on the Legion realm waiting for you.

17 hours ago, Zetter12 said:

well i need help 1 of the champion did not transfer what should i do?

and Plus one or two pets didn't transfer as well as 1 mount.

Please read the original post, that will explain why some items may be missing. (Shop items or not obtainable in-game items).

As for the one that didn't transfer do it again, if you are unable to request another transfer then seek Administrator support. 

http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/staff/

Edited by Alan

on legion even they are 120 lvl ?!?!?!?!? wtf is wrong with this server ?!?!?!

21 hours ago, footninja said:

on legion even they are 120 lvl ?!?!?!?!? wtf is wrong with this server ?!?!?!

Ofc they are not, they will be the max level on the expansion they are transferred to.

what about migration from:  Monster Wow - KUL TIRAS 8.0.1 --> Firestorm - Sethraliss?

Hello,

is there any option to migrate from Warmane (Mist of Pandaria) server to Firestorm Garrosh server ?

Best regards

hey i have one acc at wow freakz and i saw its not able to transfare right now when will be its able to transform ? or its not a thing anymore?

hello i wanna ask is it legal to download monsters wow and farm a char up to lvl 120 then transform ? cause monster wow has 12x rate and i did so many times the lvl up phase and i just wanna enjoy late game content pls reply me

ty have a nice day

On 8. 8. 2019 at 8:46 PM, Apuri said:

what about migration from:  Monster Wow - KUL TIRAS 8.0.1 --> Firestorm - Sethraliss?

I think they will let you transfer later in expansion they cant transfer characters from broken sever where you get free gear for nothing (too easy dungs,raid etc.). If transfer was possible eveyone could go to monster get high ilvl and transfer it here without almost no work. 

On 9/5/2018 at 0:51 PM, Shelby said:
  • The characters that you wish

Can I have any characters on acc that I want my character from other server to be transfered too? And also what if the name of my character already exists here??? 

hey guys, i have an character on monster wow (kul tiras) the bfa server i'm locking forward to bring him to firestorm bfa server. Are you guys makeing a migration for bfa , and if yes (it will be soon?)

1 person likes this

I try to migrate account and am rejected why?

Hey i migrated two characters and one is here but the other rejected because it’s level was low can i get another chance to migrate one char?