• Announcements

Osama Adam

mount Invincible isn't account-wide as it should be

4 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Today I finally obtained Invincible on my main after weeks of Lich King bugging out. when I hopped on my alt which is on the same account, I looked for the mount on the mount page but found it as "Not collected" even though I clearly have the achievement which is account wide as should be. So, I made a ticket about it. the GM who replied was very considerate but couldn't do nothing about the situation because he has no permission to act which I understand. He told me that he asked a higher level GM and told him that this mount was specifically made character bound, even though in game it clearly says it's account-wide. 

It doesn't make sense why this mount specifically would be character bound when the boss that drops it is broken beyond recognition (it'll send you 'inside Frostmourne' and when you teleport back you'll just fall to your death and hope that you can start the fight over again because most of the time Tirion would bug out too and not allow you to initiate the fight again).

You either fix the Lich King or just make the mount account-wide as it's intended. This is frustrating because this topic will likely not receive any recognition or will be moved to the suggestions sub-forum to rot.

Please just do anything about this situation and don't reply with "We made it character bound" because there's no logical reason behind this.

WoWScrnShot_090518_215427.jpg

I dont know why its bugging out for you, but everytime i wanted to get invincible on another character i always got it first try, i have it on 4 characters, and they probably didnt make it account wide because it is 100% drop rate, when it should be 0.9 % or something like that.

It's also a store item, it's been character bound since forever.. I don't believe it's going to be changed any time soon.

http://prntscr.com/kr2h0r

Edit - If you kill the lich king from the stairs it tends to bug out less.

Edited by Alan

It's account bound for me but I got mine on wod before firestorm ever made a legion server.