Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cara

PvP Reward System

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'd like to see a fix for the current PvP Reward System. It wouldn't make sense to fix it right now, since Argus Release is behind the doors, but with the release of Argus, i'd like to see a fix for it.

Right now it is completly broken. With current content the base item level should be 915, means that any rating from 0-1,399 should reward a garunteed 915 item from weekly cap with a chance to upgrade to warforged/titanforge.

Currently it should look like this: 

0 - 1.399 = 915 ilvl
1.400 - 1.599 = 920 ilvl
1.600 - 1.799 = 925 ilvl
1.800 - 2.199 = 930 ilvl
2.200 - 2.399 = 935 ilvl 
2.400+ = 940 ilvl

This is only from weekly cap and doesn't include EoM Rewards
*EoM = End of Match
*End of Match are usually 10 to maximal 15 item level less than the weekly dropp. So if would play on 2.400 Rating, id have a chance to get a minimum of 930 item level piece from Arena.

However, implemending these wouldn't make sense for now, since with Argus Release the Item level will be raised up, which will also effect the PvP Reward System.

The Item level with the release of Argus should be the same, as in the picture i've attached. So i'd like to see it get changend and work, how it supposed to be. BLIZZLIKE and not some random system which rewards completly wrong gear and makes it impossible to gear up from pvp only, but being forced to do pve in order to get increased item level pieces. 2.400 in 2v3 or 3v3 should reward the same item level as someone who does the hardest raid on highest difficult mode. (not including warforge/titanforge)

Just an example of the current PvP Reward System on Firestorm. My Hunter is 2.450+ Rating in 2v2 and i've gottan 905 item level piece, when it supposed to be 940.

Clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveUglyFriesCorgiDerp

It seems completly random and scuffed system. My R-Druid who is at 1.600cr in 2v2 got 930 ring from End of Match, not even weekly cap.

I hope to see a fix for this with the Argus Release.

Kind Regards,

AJ

Mf8XZ6o.jpg

5 people like this

True ! +1

Items from Battleground have like almost always no stats on them.. at least for me

Why even playing fucking trashstorm when you can play retail lul legit waste of time playing here