Shelby

Legion : Court of Stars

19 posts in this topic

CosForum.png

Even as Legion troops patrol the streets, casting a pall over the grand city of Suramar, the socialites of the Nightborne nobility continue to cling to custom and routine. On this clear night, the cry of revelers echoes through the chill air, as the largest mansion in the Noble District opens its doors for a grand gala. Rumor has it that Grand Magistrix Elisande herself may be making an appearance, in an effort to reassure several of her closest allies despite recent turmoil.

• https://www.wowhead.com/npc=104215:
    • Captain of the Duskwatch, Gerdo has devoted his life to keeping the peace within the walls of Suramar. Though he has a growing unease since the arrival of the Legion, he remains faithful and loyal to the leadership of Suramar. Elisande has safeguarded them for generations, and she knows what is best for the people of the city. Tonight, Gerdo's task is to ensure that only citizens with the proper credentials are able to enter a gathering of particular importance at the manor.
  • https://www.wowhead.com/npc=104217:
    • A sadistic eredar sorcerer, even as she understands the importance of the nightborne to her master's plans, Talixae chafes at the indignity of standing guard over a building full of elves. Nevertheless, she and her lieutenants remain vigilant, and while they live, no intruders will disrupt the gathering.
  • https://wowhead.com/npc=101831:
    • First Blade of the Grand Magistrix, Melandrus rarely leaves Elisande's side. He has eschewed the magical arts, instead harnessing the power of the Nightwell to heighten his reflexes and his movements to inhuman levels.

You can take part in this on Monday, September 17th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the world quest, let us know by leaving the information here.

ab630512196b69e5e17ef51ef9cebeaf.png

With this, the level cap of loot in Mythic+ dungeons will be adjusted, please refer to the chart below;

Spoiler
Mythic Level Item Level Weekly Chest
0 865
+2 870 875
+3 870 880
+4 875 885
+5 875 890
+6 880 890
+7 880 895
+8 885 895
+9 885 900
+10 890 905
+11 890 910
+12 895 915
+13 900 920
+14 905 925
+15 910 930

Here is the bonus that you will receive on your Mythic+ Key by finishing the Court of Stars faster on a given time;

Spoiler
Key Level Time
+1 key level In less than 30 minutes.
+2 key levels In less than 24 minutes.
+3 key levels In less than 18 minutes.

2 people like this

I feel sad about it. COS is not a meme anymore... 

what about the extra loot and tokens when you complete it on 3 chest timer ?

1 person likes this

Are you kidding with the mythic+ loot adjustment?

It's exactly fcking the same as it was until now,now let me ask you why tf you keep advertising this shit as 7.3.5 when all the content is 7.2.5 including your new "adjustment" for mythic+ drops wtf is wrong with you.

The first picture should perfectly enlighten you on how the mythic+ loot should be like in 7.3.5 as you're advertising.

And the second is exactly what you're trying to "adjust" and practically nothing changes since your "adjustment" is implemented since you launched ToS.

adfsag.png

DDWyV_-XYAEX9FY.png

Edited by ShuRik3n
4 people like this

11 minutes ago, ShuRik3n said:

Are you kidding with the mythic+ loot adjustment?

It's exactly fcking the same as it was until now,now let me ask you why tf you keep advertising this shit as 7.3.5 when all the content is 7.2.5 including your new "adjustment" for mythic+ drops wtf is wrong with you.

The following 2 pictures should perfectly enlighten you on how the mythic+ loot should be like in 7.3.5 as you're advertising.

adfsag.png

DDWyV_-XYAEX9FY.png

As far as i know, client is 7.3 but with 7.2.5 content

Aside from this, will weekly class hall chest be upgraded/adjusted as well?

As ShuRik3n mentioned above with that screen. 7.2.5 M ilvl loot screenshot. Right now 10+ up to 15 gives a base 905ilvl loot

Edited by endryu

And with a quick follow up ToS mythic drops 940ilv base gear,and as far as i'm concerned you need to be atleast same ilvl as the base gear ilvl drop or 5 ilvl lower,and with your mythic+ loot adjustment which is 7.2.5 the only way to get to 940 is to buy you're stupid loot boxes.I understand your trying to drain your playerbase of every penny they got but atleast be more discreet.

Edited by ShuRik3n
3 people like this

jdfce

xD

5 hours ago, ShuRik3n said:

And with a quick follow up ToS mythic drops 940ilv base gear,and as far as i'm concerned you need to be atleast same ilvl as the base gear ilvl drop or 5 ilvl lower,and with your mythic+ loot adjustment which is 7.2.5 the only way to get to 940 is to buy you're stupid loot boxes.I understand your trying to drain your playerbase of every penny they got but atleast be more discreet.

your*

14 hours ago, Inveric said:

CosForum.png

Even as Legion troops patrol the streets, casting a pall over the grand city of Suramar, the socialites of the Nightborne nobility continue to cling to custom and routine. On this clear night, the cry of revelers echoes through the chill air, as the largest mansion in the Noble District opens its doors for a grand gala. Rumor has it that Grand Magistrix Elisande herself may be making an appearance, in an effort to reassure several of her closest allies despite recent turmoil.

• Patrol Captain Gerdo:
    • Captain of the Duskwatch, Gerdo has devoted his life to keeping the peace within the walls of Suramar. Though he has a growing unease since the arrival of the Legion, he remains faithful and loyal to the leadership of Suramar. Elisande has safeguarded them for generations, and she knows what is best for the people of the city. Tonight, Gerdo's task is to ensure that only citizens with the proper credentials are able to enter a gathering of particular importance at the manor.
  • Talixae Flamewreath:
    • A sadistic eredar sorcerer, even as she understands the importance of the nightborne to her master's plans, Talixae chafes at the indignity of standing guard over a building full of elves. Nevertheless, she and her lieutenants remain vigilant, and while they live, no intruders will disrupt the gathering.
  • Advisor Melandrus:
    • First Blade of the Grand Magistrix, Melandrus rarely leaves Elisande's side. He has eschewed the magical arts, instead harnessing the power of the Nightwell to heighten his reflexes and his movements to inhuman levels.

You can take part in this on Monday, September 17th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the world quest, let us know by leaving the information here.

ab630512196b69e5e17ef51ef9cebeaf.png

With this, the level cap of loot in Mythic+ dungeons will be adjusted, please refer to the chart below;

Reveal hidden contents
Mythic Level Item Level Weekly Chest
0 865
+2 870 875
+3 870 880
+4 875 885
+5 875 890
+6 880 890
+7 880 895
+8 885 895
+9 885 900
+10 890 905
+11 890 910
+12 895 915
+13 900 920
+14 905 925
+15 910 930

Here is the bonus that you will receive on your Mythic+ Key by finishing the Court of Stars faster on a given time;

Reveal hidden contents
Key Level Time
+1 key level In less than 30 minutes.
+2 key levels In less than 24 minutes.
+3 key levels In less than 18 minutes.

Good job, so the lootbox are going to be upgrade when ? 905 ilvl is low, the max ingame is 955.

pay for 905 ilvl now is useless

Forget this shite, and do something about the class mounts which are annoying, one day I have it the other day it is gone and again one day it is there the other day no

P.S: I have done the mage tower for all of my 3 specs and if that's not enough for the mount the what it is? or r u guys r planning to fix the chain quest?

What botters us most is that no dev or admin ever respond to the class mount issues

24 minutes ago, hidaren3 said:

Forget this shite, and do something about the class mounts which are annoying, one day I have it the other day it is gone and again one day it is there the other day no

P.S: I have done the mage tower for all of my 3 specs and if that's not enough for the mount the what it is? or r u guys r planning to fix the chain quest?

What botters us most is that no dev or admin ever respond to the class mount issues

Exactly, I have done mage tower with all of my chars too, and only few of them still have the mount like my paladin, druid and warrior but other classes mounts are all gone yet I have done the mage tower with them all. They must do something about it and give us out mounts back.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:38 PM, hidaren3 said:

The class mounts will be fixed.

17 hours ago, Inveric said:

The class mounts will be fixed.

It's good you replied to that issue but you still didn't answer my question,when are you going to stop ripping us off and actually give us the content we deserve? So we can get to to high ilvl without buying your loot boxes?

2 people like this

Great dungeon btw : ) got me banned for being broken af and ppl can fly around inside, wp wp

On 19.09.2018 at 5:28 PM, endryu said:

#67616 there is a report about that too.

fixed

On 17.09.2018 г. at 6:01 PM, ShuRik3n said:

It's good you replied to that issue but you still didn't answer my question,when are you going to stop ripping us off and actually give us the content we deserve? So we can get to to high ilvl without buying your loot boxes?

Lol, that's the point.