Røzàlià

[Accepted]Propose a new system

21 posts in this topic

i played in some servers before and they have a cool trick that before the duel starts all the cooldown rest like in arena ! its good trick and if the developers add it that should be fantastic ^^

1 person likes this

I've also seen that, but developers here are focused on only to make it blizzlike, not sure if they will implement this idea though...

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Røzàlià said:

all the cooldown

All of them? i think that could be exploited...

1 person likes this

I disagree with this. 

2 people like this

Just now, Serghio said:

I disagree with this. 

you prefer wait till the cooldown and doing nothing ?

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Mkdxanadu said:

I've also seen that, but developers here are focused on only to make it blizzlike, not sure if they will implement this idea though...

its good idia to save time !

1 person likes this

Well, aren't we playing the game to spend free time we have? Waiting is nice way of it :3 

2 people like this

Just now, Serghio said:

Well, aren't we playing the game to spend free time we have? Waiting is nice way of it :3 

we are playing ! not waiting for cooldown to rest ! Btw ! this system are still working on bigest servers ! and all about saving time ! nothing els !

Moved to suggestions.

This is bad idea, let say we go to PvE content. Cooldowns? No problem, just have friend ready for handy duel cooldown reset, to completely remove that mechanic. Cheating easy mode.

1 person likes this

Just now, Mistix said:

This is bad idea, let say we go to PvE content. Cooldowns? No problem, just have friend ready for handy duel cooldown reset, to completely remove that mechanic. Cheating easy mode.

stop thinking about pve when we are talking about a duel ! its just a cooldown rest not flying hack ... Dude what happend here ???

18 minutes ago, Røzàlià said:

stop thinking about pve when we are talking about a duel ! its just a cooldown rest not flying hack ... Dude what happend here ???

The fact is all the servers doing this are fun servers. Also Pandashan/Firestorm/Ashran already refused those suggestions.

2 people like this

On 12/25/2015 at 7:01 PM, Røzàlià said:

Why? If they enable it, it does not matter if I am in raid or in front of Stormwind. I can use it anywhere. Cooldowns are part of game mechanics. Making easy and useful way to reset them on the fly can be exploited. If you think about system like that, you should think how it will effect game beyond your precious duels....

2 people like this

It's a good idea, for the tournament(WoD) realm.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Imi. said:

It's a good idea, for the tournament(WoD) realm.

great hh somone agree with me ^^

12 hours ago, Mistix said:

Why? If they enable it, it does not matter if I am in raid or in front of Stormwind. I can use it anywhere. Cooldowns are part of game mechanics. Making easy and useful way to reset them on the fly can be exploited. If you think about system like that, you should think how it will effect game beyond your precious duels....

hu hu hu ! calm down dude O.o !

1 hour ago, Røzàlià said:

hu hu hu ! calm down dude O.o !

why calm down? he is exactly right with anything he is saying... don't you understand the core of his argument?

1 person likes this

We will implement it on our fun realm soon.

12 hours ago, Izidor said:

We will implement it on our fun realm soon.

thanks ^^ <3

As long as its on fun realm its totally ok

Accepted for the fun realm.