Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madtrucker

[Declined] Shop change [Shop]

5 posts in this topic

Title: Shop change

Type: Shop

Description: 

Suggestion: remove legendaries that can be obtained legitimately in game from the shop. 

Reason: 

1. Some of us like to sell things to make gold.  Like elementium bars and sulferon hammers. And carries.   The shop takes this away from us.

2. People are linking legendaries they bought and acting like they earned them.  Players like myself that farmed our asses off for glaives or thorndil on our 70 hate this shit.  

Edited by Alan

Hello,

In 7.3.5 (argus) a legendary vendor in-game will arrive so you'll be able to buy one a week anyway so it would make no difference to who earned it the most. 

- Also removed that 3rd reason, it was not needed.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Hello,

In 7.3.5 (argus) a legendary vendor in-game will arrive so you'll be able to buy one a week anyway so it would make no difference to who earned it the most. 

- Also removed that 3rd reason, it was not needed.

a legendary vendor???? gtfo

how about on the other realms? mop you can buy legendary shit in the shop and it takes away from us trying to sell mats and shit.

that vendor for bfa prepatch is for class legendaries 

im talking about older legendary shit like sulf hammer thunderfury, glaives etc   

i know legion gets all of the attention and love and yall dont give a fuck about anything but profit but come on, at least allow use ways to make gold besides having to fucking buy it or farm and vendor.  i cant even make money selling mounts anymore because the shop has ruined the fucking prices on the ah and in game.  

On 9/23/2018 at 9:53 PM, Blatancy said:

a legendary vendor???? gtfo

how about on the other realms? mop you can buy legendary shit in the shop and it takes away from us trying to sell mats and shit.

that vendor for bfa prepatch is for class legendaries 

im talking about older legendary shit like sulf hammer thunderfury, glaives etc   

i know legion gets all of the attention and love and yall dont give a fuck about anything but profit but come on, at least allow use ways to make gold besides having to fucking buy it or farm and vendor.  i cant even make money selling mounts anymore because the shop has ruined the fucking prices on the ah and in game.  

I like the shop since I don't have the time to play this game 24/7.

It would be impossible for me to get any of the fancy stuffs without it, and hey, I like the server so why not?

Greetings,

No intentions to do that, unfortunately.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.