• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artorias

[Spaulders of Vile Determination] wtf!

4 posts in this topic

This item [Spaulders of Vile Determination] drops in Argus from greater invasion points and 2 bosses but Argus is not available on this server yet! funny thing is that i have seen this item on some dks... ofcourse i asked them but no answers...i mean is it a bug?, maybe drops from a another raid or dungeon aswell ; i havent done lots of dungeons and raids.i also asked a gm named Watershield i think, which he replied "no1 has this item and have a good day / night" and he closed the conversation so i'm attaching this screenshot for him to see it. omg i'm so mad and so curious i really want to know how does this item drops. would be so happy if some1 tells me how it drops and from where. thanks in advance:)5bb7286d587dd_Capture1.thumb.PNG.044c4efdeff874050d6b54a692f880b3.PNG5bb728808ff7a_Capture2.thumb.PNG.7322851ab3f5356c387a7de504c74fb7.PNGCapture.PNG.fc035f81e5e9a5c681d1878aa1e89315.PNG

Probably lootboxes from store.

This item [Spaulders of Vile Determination] drops of the relics purchased in abrupt coast are dropped for dks easily

No i have tried lootboxes from the shop but nothing:(

@deatshop can u plz explain a bit more and maybe a bit more clear? thanks:)