Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4lt4b0y

DPS 930 LF HL PVE Guild

2 posts in this topic

Hi, Mandragoza,

i'm a 23 years old french canadian,I am a TryHard, I used to be 4.3k on Overwatch i play osu in top 9k, i like to perform on my videogames. 

I am looking for a HL PVE Guild, i want to push higher PVE than i currently can do with my guild. Looking for full TOS NM, and as much HM as possible, even MM is in my sight. I also wanna push high keys, 17+ and i'm thrilled to take down argus.

I play Affliction Lock, curent Ilvl is 930, my DPS roughly around 1m min in a normal raid senario, will increase where my class shines, for exemple 1.25m dps on Demonic inquisition.

I know most of the strats, for the boss i havent downed yet i might need a recap or a try or two to perfectly integrate it, i do learn very fast.

I'm looking for improvement in every bits you can offer or suggest, i take critics and work on my weakness as soon as they come to my knowledge. I have a very wide schedule. I speak fluently English and French. 

I also have a DH 918, pal 919, rogue 923 but my lock is my main. But this means i can also tank in case of need. 

Looking forwards to working with you guys,

you can /w me in game Mandragoza or reply to this or Private message on the forum.

Edited by 4lt4b0y

PS: I play on alliance :P