Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zendrel

is this worth playing?

4 posts in this topic

what raid is this server on and how is the population? and cross faction? how dose that work? as a human can i walk into undercity? sorry to ask odd questions but i was looking in the forms and found old posts and not enough info. 

Posted (edited)

hi,

to your Questions: 

1) Open Raids: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/raids
2)Population: You can find it here:https://firestorm-servers.com/en/welcome/realms
3)No Corss faction: 

4)How dose what work? Some infos about Sylvanas and his quality? 

5)as a human can i walk into undercity: I think you can try, but you will be dead soon. It is a horde base in Legion.

LG
Neosilver

Edited by 2ice0

thanks but i thought i was on the forms for Mists of Pandaria

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Zendrel said:

thanks but i thought i was on the forms for Mists of Pandaria

Yeah none of what he said is correct

Raid mop : SoO 

Population can be found on the main site. We (mop) averages around 1k, mostly Spanish though

Mop is cross faction. Horde and alliance can share guilds auction houses and raid together. Other than that it's a normal pve server (human in uc will be flagged, you can gank flagged Ally/horde, etc) you can party horde/Ally but make sure you are not breaking the cross faction healing rule

Now for some additional info: I have been here since the original server opened in 2012. Mop is the best realm content wise and 2nd in population.  There is 2 semi active game masters (English). Tickets can be handled anywhere from a day or 2 to a month or more depending on your luck timing with game masters and of the issue.  The pop is mostly Spanish and while I don't want to sound racist 90% of them are trash expecting carries.  If you don't speak Spanish I would recommend staying away from them.  The entire server is pay to win. You can buy and sell characters on the shop and you can also buy levels top gear professions and gold.  The in game economy is trash because of the shop.  Skill is hard to find also because of the shop. People get as many achieves as they can and them sell the chars so just because someone has SoO or glad achievements does NOT mean they earned it, have done the content or is that skill level. When looking for serious area or raid member ask them something about tactics or something or better if looking for pvp duel them.  Most people have achievements they didn't earn on characters they know nothing about.

As far as the SERVER goes...you are coming at the worst point of server history. Yes mop is awesome but overall the devs are focusing on bfa so don't expect many more mop patches. Wod hasn't had a patch in over a year.  The entire server is all about making money now at the expense of the players. Do not expect staff or admins to care about you.  They only care about money.  If you have an issue with a staff member reporting them can be a double edged sword.  The admin MIGHT do something but mostly they will just say oh we will look in to it thanks and that will be all.  Honestly reporting staff doesn't do anything.  Reporting players is also iffy.  The punishments are arbitrarily assigned and the rules are enforced at random. By all means report people but don't expect much from it.  

In short: this is the worst point in server history.  Mop is the best working expansion. It is the worst point in server history but it is a damn good server.  

Yes it's worth playing if you can set aside needing staff and fixes.  There are add-ons that allow you to put game masters on ignore and block certian guilds (like firestorm staff).  I recommend using them and if you find a bug, just ignore it skip it, etc.

Welcome to the server if you need help or anything in game I am usually on phevhe add me and I'll be happy to help.  (Or join world_en and ask for blatancy)

Edited by Madtrucker