Shelby

Legion: New content and Argus Arrive!

35 posts in this topic

fs_header.jpg

Hello everyone,

We've been working on this for several weeks, and we are excited to announce the opening on Argus next week. You guys were patiently waiting for it and soon you will be able to join forces with b.. I mean put your feet on it. We've spent a long time working on the various content that will be given to you, with the help of the Quality Assurance members who have tested daily and made this possible for you!

Important Information
• https://www.wowhead.com/currency=1357 and Emissary chests will be reset on October, 15th, 2018.
• You will need to use or open them before the release which will take place on October 15th, 2018.

ab630512196b69e5e17ef51ef9cebeaf.png

fs_argus.jpg

All quests are available.

Information
• Loot and Achievements will be available.
• Modes: Heroic and Mythic+.

sot.png

The Seat of the Triumvirate is a long-abandoned building in the center of Mac'Aree that was once the center of eredar ruling power. It has been overtaken by the presence of the Void and its Shadowguard, seeking the darkened naaru L'ura. It was a site of miracles and marvels.

• https://www.wowhead.com/npc=122313
    • Zuraal represents the Shadowguard's first success at creating a void-infused Broken whose mind has not fallen into madness. A renowned brawler in his past life, Zuraal uses his newfound dark strength to empower his attacks and decimate his foes.
  • https://www.wowhead.com/npc=122316
    • The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes' weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
  • https://www.wowhead.com/npc=124309
    • Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy's experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
  • https://www.wowhead.com/npc=122314
    • When Velen and his followers fled Argus aboard the Genedar, the naaru L'ura stayed behind to buy the draenei time to escape. Kil'jaeden, enraged by this betrayal, ordered the wounded naaru sealed away in the Seat of the Triumvirate. Over the long millennia that passed, L'ura fell from Light to Void. Her elegant song of courage and hope became a shadowy dirge of despair, luring those seeking to lay claim to her power.

You can take part in this dungeon on Monday, October 15th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the dungeon, let us know by leaving the information here.

Information
• First wing available
• Modes: LFG, Normal, Heroic

fs_antorus.jpg

Antorus represents the center and source of the Legion’s power, and the team approached the design of the zone with several principles in mind. First off, Antorus is staggering in scale; this is not a mere terrestrial fortress or keep, but rather a sprawling complex carved into the depths of a shattered world, and while sections of the raid are traversable on foot, players will use the Vindicaar and other means of conveyance to span the great distances involved. Second, this is the culmination of a military campaign by the Army of the Light and our other major allies in this fight, and player champions represent the tip of the spear with an army at their back. As you carve a path through Antorus, a pitched battle rages all around you, and your actions help advance the cause of the Light in this battle for the fate of all worlds. And finally, we get a rare chance to delve into the Legion’s true origins—before the Fel, and before black and green corruption, there was a single mighty titan who embarked upon a crusade that would shape the fate of the universe. A glimpse of those ancient secrets awaits the bold and daring souls who venture into the innermost depths of Antorus.

• https://wowhead.com/npc=123371:
    • Constructed deep within the core of Argus and outfitted with an arsenal capable of decimating worlds, this war machine has been designed for a single purpose: to bring the mortals' invasion to its knees.
  • https://wowhead.com/npc=126916:
    • Infused with fire and shadow, F’harg and Shatug are the prized pets of Sargeras. Bred for carnage, these hounds delight in eviscerating their master’s enemies. With the Army of Light and their allies advancing upon Antorus, the Legion prepares to unleash these vicious creatures onto the battlefield and put an end to the mortals’ invasion.
  • https://wowhead.com/npc=122367:
    • Long ago, in the golden age of eredar civilization, a council was formed to oversee the defense of Argus and maintain peace. But after their dark bargain was struck with Sargeras, these master tacticians used their military expertise to help orchestrate a Burning Crusade that ravaged countless worlds. Now the full might of the Legion’s army is theirs to command, and they wield this terrible power to annihilate all who oppose the Dark Titan’s will.

You can take part in this raid on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the raid, let us know by leaving the information here.

News forum.png

The current season on our Syvlanas and Greymane realm will end on Monday, October 15th, 2018. The award distribution will happen during the week of Monday, October 15th, 2018 and each realm will independently receive a reward. There will be seven days off for the off-season to prepare the new content patch of 7.3.5.

The rewards will be distributed to 3v3 regardless the factions nor the realms. Here are the level of rewards:

About rated battlegrounds, ( http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11018/hero-of-the-alliance-vindictive / http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11019/hero-of-the-horde-vindictive) will be given to for the top 1 to 10 players by their faction.

We will also be banning and removing players who have been win-trading during this season. Please remember that you must have at least 50 matches during this season in order to be eligible for rewards.

fs_argus.png

Argus

Come discover a new world exclusively on Firestorm, with its three zones, world quests, quests, and its history!
Available on October 15th, 2018 on our Sylvanas realm!

Read More.

fs_migrations.jpg

Migrate to Firestorm

Migrate up to two characters from any server that's 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2 to Firestorm.
It's time for you to play the latest content and enjoy patch 7.3!

Read More.

fs_invasion.jpg

Invasion Points

The fiery legion is omnipresent on Argus; the fight is unavoidable!
You will have to push through it at all costs  on the invasion sites.
Many rewards will be given to you with each victory.

Read More.

fs_legendary.jpg

New Legendary System

You will be able to exchange 1,000 https://www.wowhead.com/currency=1533 and use it to buy https://www.wowhead.com/item=157796 which gives you a random legendary!
The item that you will receive will be random depending on your specialization.
We also doubled loot rates for legendary items!

Read More.

devBlog4.png

Battle for Azeroth

We are still working on this in parallel with Legion.
More information will be available shortly.

276644920194cafa2847a198c552ef28.jpg

Boris

Hey you guys, I've returned from the beach as I was on vacation!
My chicken and I will be back on Firestorm on Friday, October 12th at 16:00 (server time) until Monday, October 15th 2018!
I’ll be giving you a character for free to maximum level and its base gear on any of our expansions.

12 people like this

Es una excelente noticia y no me queda nada más que darles las gracias por todo este trabajo arduo que ustedes han hecho, esperando que sean minimos los Bugs que se encuentren. Excelente trabajo.

PD: cuando se acerque la fecha esperada, me gustaría que hicieran una promoción para poder comprar algunos puntos F de oro. Gracias.

Edited by D. Luffy

21 minutes ago, D. Luffy said:

Es una excelente noticia y no me queda nada más que darles las gracias por todo este trabajo arduo que ustedes han hecho, esperando que sean minimos los Bugs que se encuentren. Excelente trabajo.

PD: cuando se acerque la fecha esperada, me gustaría que hicieran una promoción para poder comprar algunos puntos F de oro. Gracias.

Siéntase libre de postear sus comentarios en el post español.

OH MY KURWA GOD

I am definitely enjoying this server so far, and seeing the activity and updates coming in is AWESOME.

What about artifact knowledge increase every 3 days like retail ?

1 person likes this

i have a question why cant i play demon hunter its a class came in legion . ?

no lo se me parece estupendo pero aun sigo pesando que esto es falso y no sera implementado ni si quiera asn impleemtado nada de la 7.1.5 ni cadena de misiones de la sede de clase del dk para sacar el titulo no se pueden farmar monturas el  staf piensa que cagamos plata todos los dias deberian de implementar las monturas de la 7.1.5 en firestorm nada mas se pueden hacer tres cosas diarias misiones de mundo mazmorras y bgs queremos algo nuevo nuevas misiones 

1 hour ago, Rizlah said:

i have a question why cant i play demon hunter its a class came in legion . ?

Need min lv 90 character, 

7 hours ago, Inveric said:

fs_header.jpg

Hello everyone,

We've been working on this for several weeks, and we are excited to announce the opening on Argus next week. You guys were patiently waiting for it and soon you will be able to join forces with b.. I mean put your feet on it. We've spent a long time working on the various content that will be given to you, with the help of the Quality Assurance members who have tested daily and made this possible for you!

Important Information
• Echoes of Domination and Emissary chests will be reset on October, 15th, 2018.
• You will need to use or open them before the release which will take place on October 15th, 2018.

fs_argus.jpg

All quests are available.

Information
• Loot and Achievements will be available.
• Modes: Heroic and Mythic+.

sot.png

The Seat of the Triumvirate is a long-abandoned building in the center of Mac'Aree that was once the center of eredar ruling power. It has been overtaken by the presence of the Void and its Shadowguard, seeking the darkened naaru L'ura. It was a site of miracles and marvels.

• Zuraal the Ascended
    • Zuraal represents the Shadowguard's first success at creating a void-infused Broken whose mind has not fallen into madness. A renowned brawler in his past life, Zuraal uses his newfound dark strength to empower his attacks and decimate his foes.
  • Saprish
    • The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes' weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
  • Viceroy Nezhar
    • Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy's experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
  • L'ura
    • When Velen and his followers fled Argus aboard the Genedar, the naaru L'ura stayed behind to buy the draenei time to escape. Kil'jaeden, enraged by this betrayal, ordered the wounded naaru sealed away in the Seat of the Triumvirate. Over the long millennia that passed, L'ura fell from Light to Void. Her elegant song of courage and hope became a shadowy dirge of despair, luring those seeking to lay claim to her power.

You can take part in this dungeon on Monday, October 15th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the dungeon, let us know by leaving the information here.

Information
• First wing available
• Modes: LFG, Normal, Heroic

fs_antorus.jpg

Antorus represents the center and source of the Legion’s power, and the team approached the design of the zone with several principles in mind. First off, Antorus is staggering in scale; this is not a mere terrestrial fortress or keep, but rather a sprawling complex carved into the depths of a shattered world, and while sections of the raid are traversable on foot, players will use the Vindicaar and other means of conveyance to span the great distances involved. Second, this is the culmination of a military campaign by the Army of the Light and our other major allies in this fight, and player champions represent the tip of the spear with an army at their back. As you carve a path through Antorus, a pitched battle rages all around you, and your actions help advance the cause of the Light in this battle for the fate of all worlds. And finally, we get a rare chance to delve into the Legion’s true origins—before the Fel, and before black and green corruption, there was a single mighty titan who embarked upon a crusade that would shape the fate of the universe. A glimpse of those ancient secrets awaits the bold and daring souls who venture into the innermost depths of Antorus.

• Garothi Worldbreaker:
    • Constructed deep within the core of Argus and outfitted with an arsenal capable of decimating worlds, this war machine has been designed for a single purpose: to bring the mortals' invasion to its knees.
  • F'harg:
    • Infused with fire and shadow, F’harg and Shatug are the prized pets of Sargeras. Bred for carnage, these hounds delight in eviscerating their master’s enemies. With the Army of Light and their allies advancing upon Antorus, the Legion prepares to unleash these vicious creatures onto the battlefield and put an end to the mortals’ invasion.
  • Admiral Svirax:
    • Long ago, in the golden age of eredar civilization, a council was formed to oversee the defense of Argus and maintain peace. But after their dark bargain was struck with Sargeras, these master tacticians used their military expertise to help orchestrate a Burning Crusade that ravaged countless worlds. Now the full might of the Legion’s army is theirs to command, and they wield this terrible power to annihilate all who oppose the Dark Titan’s will.

You can take part in this raid on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the raid, let us know by leaving the information here.

News forum.png

The current season on our Syvlanas and Greymane realm will end on Monday, October 15th, 2018. The award distribution will happen during the week of Monday, October 15th, 2018 and each realm will independently receive a reward. There will be seven days off for the off-season to prepare the new content patch of 7.3.5.

The rewards will be distributed to 3v3 regardless the factions nor the realms. Here are the level of rewards:

About rated battlegrounds, ( Hero of the Alliance: Vindictive / Hero of the Horde: Vindictive) will be given to for the top 1 to 10 players by their faction.

We will also be banning and removing players who have been win-trading during this season. Please remember that you must have at least 50 matches during this season in order to be eligible for rewards.

fs_argus.png

Argus

276644920194cafa2847a198c552ef28.jpg

Boris

Hey you guys, I've returned from the beach as I was on vacation!
My chicken and I will be back on Firestorm on Friday, October 12th at 16:00 (server time) until Monday, October 15th 2018!
I’ll be giving you a character for free to maximum level and its base gear on any of our expansions.

🤩🤩🤴

ok xD

what about artifact knowledge level PROGRESSION?

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Pissebus said:

Need min lv 90 character

This is false. A level 70 character is required in order to create a Demon Hunter.

@Rizlah Make a Death Knight and level it from 55 to 70 and the Demon Hunter will unlock for you.

Edited by Shalaya

Administrator please ask boris for Allies race

Welcome back BORIS and im SO fucking hyped for BfA / ARGUS! <3

Good work F-Storm Team, still my fav server !!!

all my friends quit this server cause of unbalance / abusing / OP comps with out brain that works only in firestorm. i got gladiator last season R5 in 3vs3/ R2 in 2vs2 / R2 in 1vs1.

in this server i tried to push for glad but no team. i found decent healer and got with it to 2.6k in 2vs2 and server says no reward from 2vs2.

you look for team over 1 week or more cause it's dead server. and than u want 15mnt or + for 1 game and you expect us to play 3vs3? i am quiting this server . SO BAD!!!!

WoWScrnShot_101118_095206.thumb.jpg.fe2659d4bf10139999073c70b29838d5.jpggiving gladiator to 2100ratting in 3vs3 over a 2700-2550 in 2vs2 makes me sick

Edited by GOLDEN

I don't know if this is possible but i'm going to ask it anyway. Im currently away from my home for a couple of months and because of that unable to log-in to the game because the laptop i have with me is unable to run the game. Is there anyway a charactar from boris can be added to my account without me having to log in?

15 minutes ago, Sokka said:

I don't know if this is possible but i'm going to ask it anyway. Im currently away from my home for a couple of months and because of that unable to log-in to the game because the laptop i have with me is unable to run the game. Is there anyway a charactar from boris can be added to my account without me having to log in?

5bbfc1fc74ea9_SadlyNo.gif.3df455422937f33181f665f6f54b30ad.gif

1 hour ago, Shalaya said:

5bbfc1fc74ea9_SadlyNo.gif.3df455422937f33181f665f6f54b30ad.gif

maybe not by myself but someone from staff could add a character to my account?

2 hours ago, Sokka said:

maybe not by myself but someone from staff could add a character to my account?

I doubt it. You can try sending a PM to one of the staff here on the forum or ask in Discord. Just don't be surprised if they say no.

quick question about 

On 10/10/2018 at 1:39 PM, Inveric said:

We also doubled loot rates for legendary items!

will this only be for a certain amount of time, as I'm seriously struggling to get legendaries.

Just one question. How to get max lvl char for free?

14 minutes ago, lebar said:

Just one question. How to get max lvl char for free?

Boris.

44 minutes ago, Shalaya said:

Boris.

Ok, I know that Boris is giving free char but how? What should I do? Where to find/contact him?

5 hours ago, lebar said:

Ok, I know that Boris is giving free char but how? What should I do? Where to find/contact him?

Make a new level 1 character (Don't try it with an Allied Race character. Won't work since they're at level 20). You'll find him not far from where you zone in in your characters starting zone (I believe Boris is in Orgrimmar & Stormwind as well).

Can't miss the big Tauren riding his big Rooster.

Wow great. Thanks