Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Legion: Antorus, the Burning Throne

16 posts in this topic

fs_antorus.jpg

Hello,

We'll be releasing the raid on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 at 18:00 (server time) on Sylvanas. If you're encountering an issue or bug with the raid, let us know by filling in a small form and reply to this thread.

• Raid Difficulty: 
  • Summary of Events:
    • Explain what happened here, how to reproduce the issue!
  • What should happen on Retail:
    • Your explanation here of what happens on Retail.
  • Evidence:
    • A screenshot, video or anything else that can provide more insight to your report.

Thank you for your feedback and support, good luck in your fight in this raid.

1 person likes this

@ Hassabel ppl fall under the Map when they go into the portals normal and heroic mode

@ Hassabel  when u kill the 30% portal keeper u cant go back to the boss stage

Edited by Mydaddyhurts

Keystones Disapper from bag in Tuesday it should not reset tall Wednesday

Raid Difficulty: Heroic
Summary of Events: Imonar is in problem in his "Intermission One" while channeling "Conflagration" his Orbs are causing damage to the players, even if they are out of the orb's ranged ... Even if you pass 3 yards of Orbs, they still do damage to the player. this is making it difficult to cross "Intermission One"

What should happen on Retail: in retail you pass next to the aura of the Orb and it does not take debuff or damage of the ORB of the "Conflagration"

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/6Ep4nLT

Raid Difficulty: Heroic

Summary of Events:  Imonar has problems with a skill in his Phase 1, "Pulse Grenade". The players are running from the marked area, but even then they are still taking damage and exploding the mines, even though they are far from the area marked by the boss !!! Doing so will hinder the mechanics that are already complicated in themselves to position themselves.

What should happen on Retail: in retail, you are 2 yard from the marked area of the grenade pulse mine, you do not take damage and do not explode

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/C8xNn8S

Raid: Normal Mode

Kin'garoth is not giving loot after his kill, nor counting on the site !!! Solve this, as you can leave something basic like this, soon a boss of items B.I.S and Tier!!!

Edited by SnØey

Since the release of the new wing. There is a new lag associated with it. I have tried the Aggramar encounter around 8-10 times. Two of those tries were very laggy, I could chat without issues but I could not cast any spells. People complained a lot about this issue and hopefully you will fix it.

There is a huge bug on both bosses that if the people make it, boss is just sitting and doing no damage no phases no abilities like dummy`s. I dont want to acuse any guild that already kill it on HC but im sure some of them abuse that. I`m not going to say whats the bug couse more people will abuse it if some of the gm`s se this post i can explain in private how this is happening.

Edited by Seymur

fix the correct artifact power they drop...

Eonar the Life-Binder

All Difficult

After EACH wipe the Legion Assault come faster than previous one like the first time you do it is not the same after 3 or 5 wipes also the spell that make you fly get bugged after much wipes get removed when you wipe in 2st stage when the down demons spawn the spell doesn't be in your spell to use

when you jump after using Surge of Life the spell no longer be in your bar

On 10/01/2019 at 7:05 AM, lFôrsâkën said:

@Shelby i have question 

when the legendary trinket ' aman'thul's vision' will be in live server 

Aman'Thul's Vision

It already is available, at a drop rate of 0.1%, good luck for it.

23 hours ago, Testerguy said:

when you jump after using Surge of Life the spell no longer be in your bar

I'm working on this at the moment. A fix will be applied soon.