Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sellybear90

[Declined] Here is a Novel suggestion [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Here is a Novel suggestion

Type: In-game

Description: 

Here is a novel suggestion for you how about holding off on Argus release til you get the actual patch and game we are currently in fixed. Here are some examples of things that need to be fixed and don't tell me you don't have the staff to do it.  Cause I have seen in the discord how many developers and scripters you have,

1.) Fix the questing areas like Warlords of Draenor, and other areas that are not even working right.

2.) Script the dungeons and raids so those of us that like to farm transmog gear or I dunno que for the dungeons at the appropriate level can actually be able to go to them dungeons.

3.) Fix the professions and class hall quests so that they can actually be completed so we can have a complete profession at least one.

4.) Script Raids like in Mist of Pandaria and Warlords so that we can enter them be it to solo them or as a team to get transmogs or even train to get our team ready for current content.

5.) Actually get it to where you can actually que for mythics instead of having to que for a heroic run out and then change it to mythic and then run back in.

6.) Since you have two legion servers cross server them or even cross faction dungeons and raids and even pvp so there is not and over abundance of wait time to get into dungeons or PVP. (EX alliance almost instant que for either and horde the wait time seems like three Christmases can pass before you can get a que to pop.) 

7.) During a shard farm make the beams work properly and the Fel crap circles work properly where if you run them thru the mob the mob takes damage from them as well. Since that is how it is suppose to be working anyway.

8.) Here is another novel idea maybe fix the spells that flag people when they are shard farming so they don't have to worry about getting ganked on by idiots that are just there to flag someone to farm honor. And it will also help prevent constantly tab targeting the flagged people since there is an over abundance of them since spells cant seem to not flag people by accident. (It is a script fix if you cant fix a simple script change like that then hire someone you make enough from all of us who spend real life money in this game.) 

9.) And can we knock the legendaries down some or at least their proc's they are ridiculous.(Ex. some legendaries are popping people for 5 million damage when they are not able to do that on retail.) Its time they get nerfed.

10.) Since you are giving the chance to buy legendaries in the shop how about taking the legendary drop % rate and raising it from a 0.005% to an easy 5% so that those who aren't using mommy and daddies credit cards to spend hundreds of dollars can have a fair chance at getting legendaries. ( Mind you I spend a fair share but not to the extent some do its time to give a more fair chance to those who cant afford to buy legendaries.)

11.) As far as the shop go how about lowering some of the character things a bit I have to pay 10 more firestorm points to faction change my character than It would take to just buy a characters level to 100. 

12.) Can you please train your game masters a little more on the definitions of the code of conduct and enforcing them. I as well as other have made reports and have provided enough evidence to support our claims and they are getting marked as Invalid when even multiple screen shots have been sent. I am noticing a trend that people who say slang that is defamatory to the LGBT community is let off when it is a DIRECT infraction of the code of conduct. And then people using things against other people religion another direct infraction of the code of conduct those reports are getting marked as invalid. In my person experience as a Game Master for Blizzard entertainment itself years ago when I worked there I had to put my own personal beliefs and feelings towards certain people, their beliefs or their lifestyles away and be completely unbiased to all situations. A good rule of thumb train your GMs to keep their own feelings and thoughts about things away from the game cause when they let people go for certain things and people start noticing that they aren't getting reprimanded by this gm or that gm then you start getting a tarnished reputation and I don't want to see Firestorm get a tarnished reputation because of bad word of mouth and that is one way to prevent it is to train GMs a little better especially your trial game masters. A lot of your GMs do a fabulous job but you need to retrain some to keep their personal beliefs away from being a game master. Oh almost forgot get your gms to be a little more proactive watching world chat cause a lot of sexually explicit content and racial discrimination and a crap ton of other discrimination and harrassment is slipping thru the cracks cause of the GMs not constantly monitoring world chat.

Well that is all I have for now. Hope it helps make this server the best it can be and the best private server there is cause I cherish this server as one of the best private servers around. So hope my feedback helps.

1 person likes this

First of all I have made this suggestion multiple times and every single time it gets declined without even an answer.

But he is 100% correct.  Beyond the legion realms let's look at the other 2 most recent expacs. 

Mop is working about 75% of what it should be.  I know y'all like to say mop is fine classes are balanced and let's be very clear here.  You either a. Don't know shit about wow, mop, or basic class fundamentals, B you are SAYING it's fixed so you can use that as reasoning to work on newer expacs / not put any more resources towards mop c you are just lying  .EVERYONE knows that classes are not balanced PvP is unbalanced pve it's BARELY scripted and heroics are a fucking joke.  Timeless has the bare fucking minimum and the rest of the content is a joke.  It is impossible to level 85 to 90 simply questing in 1x rates.  

Wod it's been a YEAR since wod had a patch. Mythics don't work. Rf doesn't work. PvP is unbalanced and my FAVORITE PART.  WE CANT EVEN DO ALL THE WOD RAIDA BECAUSE YOU DROPPED WOD FOR LEGION.

Stop pushing new expacs at the expense if what we already have.  Stop WHORING THE FUCKING SERVERso you can make money

1 person likes this

Denied.