• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Imsoproimbad

Buged Ticked and Questline

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm basically stuck as I abandoned quests in Stormheim by accident and I can't get at the Thorim's Peak now to pick up the quest from some Dragon. I've done a research and according to Blizzard's GM response at their forum, you supposed to get there with no problem using a dragon called Vethir which is located at Lorna's Watch in Stormheim. The dragon has 3 options to chose from yet not a single one of them works. The entire quest chain is undoable in this state.

In advance - I can't submit an In-game ticket since I get error. And yes, I run game thro the Firestorm Launcher, and yes I have both Firestorm and GM ticket addons enabled.
The bugged dragon that should take me to Thorim's Peak is bugged and there is already an report at Bugtracker which I also upvoted and commented.
The issue could be resolved by teleporting my character to Thorim's Peak where I can pick up the quest - sinc there is litteraly no other way to get there.

Realm: Sylvanas
Charracter name: Imsoproumad

Hey there, 
Please consider contacting a Game Master in-game via a ticket - one of our lovely Staff Members will contact you as soon as possible. I will now lock your thread and move it to Archive, but if you have any further questions or problems, feel free to contact me again.

Best of luck,
HGM Effigy