Followers 0
ShreddingZ

[Declined] Survey : Alterac Valley & Isle of Conquest [In-game]

21 posts in this topic

Title: Survey : Alterac Valley & Isle of Conquest

Type: In-game

Description: 

Good evening to all,

Being a  PVP player I want to create this subject in order to reap a maximum support from the players of Firestorm (Sylvanas & Greymane) so that the Staff  Script and put at our disposal the two legendary
Battlegrounds which are : Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest

I am aware that Sylvanas in particular is a PVE-oriented Realm and that the Staff's priority is Scripting the maximum PVE content, especially with the arrival of the last Legion Raid which is

Antorus, the Burning Throne

However, I find that the population of Sylvanas is very large and I imagine that a BG (Battlegrounds) of 40 players VS 40 players would be a bloodbath! I personally can not wait to be there and witness this bloody war between the 80 players!

On my own, I probably would not be able to persuade the Firestorm team to Script these two Battlegrounds as soon as possible, but with your support, dear community, we'll get there !

Alterac Valley : https://imgur.com/vG0qmXV

Isle of Conquest : https://imgur.com/WnIsV3p

Sincerely, ShreddingZ.

Edited by ShreddingZ
2 people like this

I support opening these two battlegrounds definitely 

Hello,

We use to have both of them, but people complained they were to long and we there was not always enough players to fill /make even teams.

7 hours ago, Alan said:

Hello,

We use to have both of them, but people complained they were to long and we there was not always enough players to fill /make even teams.

hello,

Well today I met several players in Sylvanas who want to play a long BG such as Alterac Valley, so maybe it's time to bring back these BGs  and test them. I'm sure the admins wont regret that decision and it will not be a waste of time scripting Alterac Valley & Isle of Conquest  or maybe only Alterac Valley for testing at first.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Alan said:

Hello,

Many of us want to play alterac valley...

1 person likes this

no we dont,it would take much players from other bgs to start,not to mention the people who just mindless pvp,which would make the av or isle to last long

2 hours ago, Deaglee said:

no we dont,it would take much players from other bgs to start,not to mention the people who just mindless pvp,which would make the av or isle to last long

you can discard two battegrounds, and i said many of us, not all

want do fun av

yes discard while the newbies or people who have no idea of it,just queing bg and takin all people from starting a decent normal bgs,and take look at the jajas,try av or isle with them :)

8 hours ago, Deaglee said:

What you are saying prouve that you aren't such a PVP player as us, cause you know, we PVP players, like it when the BG take 1 hour or more, it's like when you are doing some Raid you pass a couple of hours in it enjoying your PVE, so do we when we are in a long BG, we jsut can't feel the time pass when we are killing, and killing , this is something only a true PVP player will understand mate :)

But as encinao said you can just discard these long BGs, and don't worry it wont take a long time for others to join other BG, there is a lot of people logging in Sylvanas ( 4000 players on average connected ).

thats exactly why av will last long,cuz people like you going into mindless pvp mode and go for kill and then in the end ending lose,gainin nothing just a few honor kill,not to mention av and isle takes 80 players total,and if theres another av or isle,then its doubled,so think a bit,the queue will be longer as you discard the bg itself,and as i stated most of people doesnt know how to do that.If they gonna enable the av or isle,its gonna be bugged,take look at deepwind gorge bg,where the gold cart is bugged since 1-2 years,just imagine how unplayable av or isle would be,pst:i like pvp more than pve 

Well, i understand your point Deaglee, but i am a pvp player and i think with my hearth. Alterac valley isn`t so long because killing people discount points. With the first boss dead and the towers knocked down the battle will last less than an hour. You can even put a time limiter or reduce the necessary points...

Pd: Sorry for me english, im a spanish player.

Edited by encinao

we both have point,i wont mind if they enable it,its just gonna be long que specially for horde side,my english is not flawless aswell,but hey you speak english as spanish,so dude u earned a respect from me

1 person likes this

if firestorm enable cross-faction BG on sylvanas and greymane, that would be easy to get queue on AV and IoC, there will be no long queue time

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, ShreddingZ said:

The cross-server is already enabled between Sylvanas and Greyman actually !

Not a bad idea indeed ! But I think it can't be done on Sylvanas since it's a PVE realm unlike Gremyan

Yeap, please make AV great again

#makeavgreatagain

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, SolarBlast said:

Yeap, please make AV great again

#makeavgreatagain

thanks for the support buddy ! :D

Greetings,

It's not planned yet, unfortunately.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.