• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baueris

Balance of power BUG

12 posts in this topic

Hello, 

i am writting here because i have no response on bugtracker....

completed Quest series for Balance of power. When i completed last Quest when i should get a rewards : archievement, Artifact power and Artifact appereance i get only AP. No cinematics no archievement only item with Artifact power. I saved this item which is dropping only from this Quest like a proof... Can i get my rewards?

Hi,

I had the  same Problem. I wrote a Ticket ingame and waited for 4-5hours. But at the end a GM contacted me and added me the achivement. But make sure u upload a screenshot from the AP item u got from the quest, so he can see, that you have done the Questline till the end.

Good luck, hope this helps you ;)

Cyti thank you for reply. I tryied this way but still no response for ingame ticket... noone answering me.

One GM started chat with me but he said wait a minute and after 15 minutes waiting he closed chat... So i got bad feelings about this ...

I will forward this to the dev in charge, thank you for your report !
Pantoufle

1 person likes this

At the next hours there will be a fix deployed if the server is restarted/crashed.

Gacob

Please tell me how this "fix" will look because i still ahve nothing. Server crashed down...

Hello,

i still dont have my archeivement or appereance.. Can you even help me? Becasue gacob said after crash or restart FIX will be deployed... 

probably it's already deployed, but for you who already complete the quest i think your achievement is have to be added manually

Yes i think so but who and when????? I am writting tickets ingame everytime i am ingame. No response... What i should do now? 

Can anyone reply me at least? What i should do??? No response is worst.

I forgotten the thread, Im sorry!

Yes, you have to sumbit a ticket and wait for a high rank Game Master to add you the achievement checking that you already have the quest done :).

Gacob.

How long should i wait? 2 months are enought i mean :)