• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xandrion

Champion of legionfall

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone completed this achievement? I saw some guys that does that got the achievement but i don't have any quest from Maiev and i done all the broken shore quest that was available.

Have you completed the previous requirements for the achievement? I think it's part of the Breaching the tomb achiev, you can see which one you're missing

i did complete that achievement several days ago, yeah it's part of breaching the tomb questline

I had trouble completing the champions of the legionfall, had to abandon and accept the quest. lemme think here, what quests you have right now? (i'm not a gm or anything, just trying to see if i can help x) )

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Ylvathedead said:

I had trouble completing the champions of the legionfall, had to abandon and accept the quest. lemme think here, what quests you have right now? (i'm not a gm or anything, just trying to see if i can help x) )

Thx for your help i really appriciate it. Well i'll upload few screen shots for you to see the problem. I don't have quest from Maiev. Did i miss something in my class hall?

WoWScrnShot_112218_150844.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112218_150854.jpg

19 hours ago, Ylvathedead said:

Well now when i completed cathedral of eternal night defender of the broken isles quest showed to me. So it's good now :) after that it will be champions of legionfall?

Edited by xandrion

Glad it worked itself out mate xD yeah, after its completed i think you get the champions of legionfall^^

51 minutes ago, Ylvathedead said:

Glad it worked itself out mate xD yeah, after its completed i think you get the champions of legionfall^^

Thank you a lot anyway :)