• Announcements

zubair

legnax Character Transfer

5 posts in this topic

Hello,GM

Thear and LegnaX,I have been playing on Firestorm for a long time and I had 4 charcters which I level Capped at 100 on Server:Gul dan,I just came back to the Game and I found out that the server Gul dan is closed and I could only move one character to Server: Sylvanas.I worked hard on my Alts my Druid,Monk,Hunter I request you please give me a chance to move them back to Sylvanas,I understand you created the loyalty points system and its Awesome but it only gives 10-11 points per day and for a transfer it requires 350 Points,Which would be Months to collect to get them to my server,I request you if you could help me with the transfer of my characters.

Thank you. 

you could always buy Firestorm Points

On 21/11/2018 at 9:37 PM, endeavoru said:

you could always buy Firestorm Points

I do understand but paying in Dollers is a huge Amount for me as I am from India and currency difference is more,I gave me all on my Characters to lvl Cap them so I can raid with my Friends with out using the shop,I hope I can get them back so I do not have to create new once and go all over the cicle again.

On 11/21/2018 at 3:43 PM, zubair said:

Hello,GM

Thear and LegnaX,I have been playing on Firestorm for a long time and I had 4 charcters which I level Capped at 100 on Server:Gul dan,I just came back to the Game and I found out that the server Gul dan is closed and I could only move one character to Server: Sylvanas.I worked hard on my Alts my Druid,Monk,Hunter I request you please give me a chance to move them back to Sylvanas,I understand you created the loyalty points system and its Awesome but it only gives 10-11 points per day and for a transfer it requires 350 Points,Which would be Months to collect to get them to my server,I request you if you could help me with the transfer of my characters.

Thank you. 

Hello

Thear and LegnaX I also was playing Gul dan I had to leave for some months,I had my Paladin Maxed Capped I request you please give me the chance to get my character  I do have one Main in Gul dan? thanking you !! :) (Dovkin)

2 hours ago, zubair said:

I do understand but paying in Dollers is a huge Amount for me as I am from India and currency difference is more,I gave me all on my Characters to lvl Cap them so I can raid with my Friends with out using the shop,I hope I can get them back so I do not have to create new once and go all over the cicle again.

probably post your thought on Suggestion section, maybe GM will consider that, even tho i'm not quite sure. 

maybe your best chance are keep collecting loyalty points...

1 person likes this