• Announcements

    • Ouroboros

      Are you protected ?   11/05/18

      Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

      International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

      Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

      New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

      If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

      Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

      The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, my BM Hunter is with an ilvl of 918 and even tho its finally doing some good damage during the Mage Tower challenge, I still see that with 1 or 2 hits, I die.

Any tips for conquering the Mage Tower? I really like the Hunter's class mount and it has been a pain getting it.

I've changed a couple of specs, strategies, trying to focus 1 at the time but the damage they do its just absurd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ylvathedead said:

Hey everyone, my BM Hunter is with an ilvl of 918 and even tho its finally doing some good damage during the Mage Tower challenge, I still see that with 1 or 2 hits, I die.

Any tips for conquering the Mage Tower? I really like the Hunter's class mount and it has been a pain getting it.

I've changed a couple of specs, strategies, trying to focus 1 at the time but the damage they do its just absurd!

 

 

I hope that this video can help you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! Battling wise I doing correctly, just need to time the counters maybe. I dunno anymore I'm almost asking someone to do it for me cuz it makes me feel like such a bad player xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ylvathedead said:

Thanks! Battling wise I doing correctly, just need to time the counters maybe. I dunno anymore I'm almost asking someone to do it for me cuz it makes me feel like such a bad player xD

Well we sometimes make mistakes. But it's only a game so it's good. Glad to see that i helped you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 7:49 PM, xandrion said:

Well we sometimes make mistakes. But it's only a game so it's good. Glad to see that i helped you :) 

Just realised that the buffs from my itens (increase of haste and such) and the heal from spirit beast are not working during the challenge, is it supposed to happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ylvathedead said:

Just realised that the buffs from my itens (increase of haste and such) and the heal from spirit beast are not working during the challenge, is it supposed to happen?

Hm my pets got bugged in dungeon half an hour ago... So bugstorm everything is possible :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I will just have to keep trying then. Affff thanks for all the help!^^

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locked and moved to Archive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.