Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jarppi27

Best Budget Gaming Laptop?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I do not know if this is the right topic to put my subject in, if not, please move it for me Smile
I want to get a Budget Gaming Laptop that's worth around $800

My List for Now is:
Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition
MSI GP60 Leopard-010
Alienware 14
Lenovo Y50

I Really want a Gaming Laptop with a i5 or i7 processor, if you guys have any suggestions or votes, please comment below and tell me what's the best budget gaming laptop I can get?

1 person likes this

if u want to play wow on better settings, defenitly go for a i7

I like msi, I have one at the moment, not the one you are looking at.

But overall they look nice, they are surprisingly lightweight, the boost cooler is a little noisy but hey, at least you know it functioning and it you can turn it off and on when you choose using the heat flush button. The only thing that sucks is there are not a lot of i7 cores out there which i'd prefer for gaming over a i5, and the ones that I found with i7 had something like 256gb flash hard drives which is pretty useless to call it a gaming laptop with enough space to fit 2-3 decent games...

I also like that msi do not put a lot on starting junk on their laptops, so you don't have to spend your first day removing garbage sponsorware *rolls eyes at norton antivirus xD*. and they offer a 12 month warranty direct with them.

The battery is not the best, but most arent. I feel it's slightly sluggish of the charge (could be due to heat? I think that fans don't run at full capacity to conserve power) you can also upgrade the ram from 8gb to 16gb in the future if you wish for that little boost.

One more thing, even for regular day to day things, browsing the internet, youtube, movies, work, these laptops still preform very very well. I'd only trade mine in when a better one is available.

This is just my opinion, I encourage you to look into all them to make sure you get the one that suits your best match. 

Anything with the gtx 1650 should be more than enough, you will also get away with a gtx 1050 ti laptop. Try to get something with 4 cores and 8 threads from intel or amd though.

Nice thread, However, I don't prefer a laptop for gaming. I have build my own gaming PC for next-level gaming, In which I have installed GIGABYTE GeForce GT 1030 graphic card. And I am loving my gaming experience. 

Edited by markhascole