MyPuppet

Lol

7 posts in this topic

So I got banned because I am not gonna play anymore on this shitty server and because I wanted to sell my account ? I mean, it's obviously against the rules but how pathetic can you be to not let that happen because you poor firestorm fucks are not gonna receive any money, I mean come on. Pathetic community as well with poor GM's, who can't do their job, as well as game developers, it's sad to see. There are many better servers than this who are not thirsty for money, who care about their community more than they care about money LIKE SOME PEOPLE DO. I really wanna talk more about this shit but it's not worth my time, I've better things to do than writting this. So fuck everyone and cya never.

2 people like this

I AGREE,  AND IM SORRY TO SEE YOU GO MAN :(

1 person likes this

Greetings!

I can understand that you are angry about the punishment for selling your firestorm account.

But selling your account is against the terms to protect players from being scammed.

Your statement was that firestorm isn't receiving any money if your account gets sold wich doesn't make any sense because playing on firestorm doesn't cost any money.

Sincerely,

Dom

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Voxel said:

Greetings!

I can understand that you are angry about the punishment for selling your firestorm account.

But selling your account is against the terms to protect players from being scammed.

Your statement was that firestorm isn't receiving any money if your account gets sold wich doesn't make any sense because playing on firestorm doesn't cost any money.

Sincerely,

Dom

The statement of this server is worse than current statement in the Bosnia and Herzegovinia

1 hour ago, MyPuppet said:

The statement of this server is worse than current statement in the Bosnia and Herzegovinia

Well thats some good salt right there

Actually, if you think about it, boost has a fixed price :D
But yeah it's good to avoid scams,
Also a player who have paid to buy an account would be more likely to be willing to spend more money on Firestorm on that account..
And if they caught u selling your account, it's just you fucked up. I have more friends who have sold their accs and noone knows about it ^^